“Quaint Italian hideout with good food.”
Review of Ciao Bistro

Ciao Bistro
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Quaint Italian hideout with good food.”
Reviewed February 12, 2009

We waited about 20 minutes for a table on a very busy Thursday night. The owner met us at the door and served us a complimentary Lambrusco wine while we waited outside (No indoor waiting area). The food was very good and they accepted my requests for changes to the dish without hesitation. When it arrived, it was exactly as I had requested! Wait staff was good, but their "wine by the glass" list was a little small. After dinner, we once again received a complimentary lambrusco wine. the experience was made even better by the fact that I got to speak a little Italian with the owner before and after dinner, he was a very gracious host.

Huntsville, AL
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed February 8, 2009

We stopped by Ciao on our way into Amelia Island on the first day of our vacation. It was wonderful! Reminded us of our honeymoon in Italy. Excellent service and the food was amazing!

1 Thank vandivers
Missouri
“Bellissimo !!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2009

An outstanding evening ! The food, the atmosphere and the wait staff were superb. We enjoyed the shrimp and calamari appetizer, the lasagna and tortellini special. The wine was excellent and the tiramisu phenomenal. You must dine here! The prices are moderate.

1 Thank naranja10
Fernandina Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous Food & Fabulous Service”
Reviewed August 8, 2008

Ciao Bistro has quickly become a wonderful neighborhood gathering place for the locals. Tourists will feel like one of the family while enjoying great pasta, seafood or meat. The penne pasta with shrimp in pink sauce is mouth-watering. The Ciao pizza at lunch is another favorite.

I must admit I'm particular about my Italian food and I've never been disappointed. I'd definitely recommend reservations at dinner as it's become very popular and very busy. Once you visit this little trattoria, I think you'll understand why.

1 Thank AmeliaIsland1
Billerica, Massachusetts
“Great Food and Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed July 30, 2008

Family owned Ciao has wonderful pasta dishes and a casual atmosphere. Try the Chicken Parmesan, Pasta Bolognase, you'll love it!
Enjoy!