“Glad I checked with Trip Advisor!”
Review of Ciao Bistro

Ciao Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Ciao Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Georgia
“Glad I checked with Trip Advisor!”
Reviewed July 12, 2008

Impressed by the review of Ciao Bistro we read, my husband and I gave it a try on a recent visit to Fernandina Beach. Are we ever glad we did! The atmosphere was warm and inviting, food was cooked perfectly and the service was friendly and attentive. The owner made a point of personally visiting each table. When in Fernandina, treat yourself to this fabulous restaurant, you won't be disappointed.

Arlington, VA
“Excellent Italian food and atmosphere!”
Reviewed June 5, 2008

We were supposed to have dinner at the Ritz Carlton only to find out that the buffet offered was $60 and there were limited menu options. As we were leaving, our waitress suggested Ciao. Initially suspicious that the waitress was sending us somewhere after just telling her we weren't going to eat there we were pleasantly surprised. Ciao is located in a strip mall. It was raining as we arrived but the inside of the restaurant was cozy and intimate with candles as the only source of light outside of the open kitchen. The space was a combination of industrial/romance. The floors and ceiling were exposed and we were seated in what looked like wicker patio chairs. We were immediately served this amazing crusty bread dusted with parmesan I think. Alongside was amazing olive oil accented with herbs. That and our wine was just what we needed on a rainy night. Everyone was pleased with their entrees, including a sausage and peppers pasta dish that I liked as well. My chicken milanese was well-prepared and not greasy at all. A balsamic viniagrette salad topped the dish. Accompanying my dish was the best pasta I've had in quite awhile, cooked perfectly al dente. Portions were generous. I easily made two meals out of my meal. Almost everything was priced in the $10-15 range. Service was top-notch and the owner came by to chat more than once. He is from Sicily. The crowd appeared to be largely local. I highly recommend making the trip!

3 Thank gointochile