“So Good You Cant Stop Talking About It”
Review of Ciao Bistro

Ciao Bistro
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My husband and I drove around the island searching for a place to eat. We bypassed many restaurants before deciding to give Ciao Bistro a try. We love Italian, but carbs was not what we were hoping for. The restaurant is cute and the service was friendly. The owners/managers were very welcoming and appreciative of everyone's business. My husband ordered the Chicken Marsala and I had the Penne Con Pollo. This Chicken Marsala was like nothing we've tasted before. The sauce was flavorful, and the portion was just perfecto! My Penne Con Pollo tasted so fresh and perfect. We both cleaned the plates! We could not stop raving to ourselves about how perfect this restaurant choice was for us. We'd definitely return!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,003)

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Ciao Bistro is definitely a family run place and it is run very well. The owner is delightful and visited us multiple times during our visit. He works the floor very well!

The food and wine list are very nice. One of my tests for a restaurant is their ceasar salad, and this one is great! We also had the seafood lasanga and it was great, also.

The best thing about this restaurant is their service. It is impeccable, and I would describe it as proper European service. We were taken care of beautiffully but were not annoyed. The service staff is professional and the owner has trained them well.

We'll be back!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We had a dinner reservation for 8 pm on a Saturday night for 6 people for a Birthday party. Not only did they seat multiple large parties and walk-ins, they never appologized for our wait. When we asked how long we were met with nasty attitudes. Twice we were told they were setting our table and then told the wrong party followed them. There is no excuse for such poor customer service. After waiting almost an hour we decided to leave. I will never go back and definitely would not recommend this restaurant to anyone.

2  Thank abc a
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This place is awesome!
First time I've been able to eat pasta in a restaurant since I've been on a GF diet. Great surprise to see GF menu.
The food is delicious! Nice atmosphere and staff.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Several couples went for supper before the rush crowd arrived. Service was very good and so was the food. A bit expensive for the quality and taste of the food.