“What a treat!”
Review of Ciao Bistro

Ciao Bistro
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 5, 2011

While on vacation in Amelia Island we picked Ciao Bistro because of the rating on Trip Advisor. What a treat for this little restaurant in a strip mall. The owner met and greeted us at the door and we were promptly seated. The menu is extensive and has a bunch of great selections. The food was terrific and the service was even better. Ciao Bistro is definately a place that you don't want to miss out on if you live in or are visting this area.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

food is a cut above, predictably delicious but not predictable dishes

Reviewed November 23, 2011

My wife and I were looking for a good local restaurant for a change of pace while we were staying at the Ritz-Carlton on Amelia Island. I was in the mood for Italian so we looked on Tip Advisor and found this gem! It was fast and easy to get to. The food was great! The service was excellent! The owner was as friendly as advertised. The strip mall store front location was the only draw back but don't let that deter you. You will love it!

1  Thank Mike O
Reviewed November 18, 2011

Amazing food but location doesn't match the quality! It's in a strip mall! I loved the food!!!! I'm well traveled and this was a real delight for even us!

Reviewed November 15, 2011

All of the reviews speak the truth.
We had the Chicken Marsala, and Shrimp Scampi. The Lemon-cello cake was phenomenal.
The owner met us at the door has seated us with enthusiasm and charm.
Service was incredible. The ambiance let you know you were eating somewhere very special.
I wish this place was near me, I'd go there every Friday night.