“OUTSTANDING!”

Fancy Sushi
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 21, 2012

My fiance and I eat here occasionally. I would eat here more often, but it can get a little pricy. However, it is money well spent! The food and service is absolutely outstanding. We were there recently with our 18 month old daughter. She usually does well for about 5 minutes then starts getting restless, so our family restaurants experiences aren't always the best. Last night was a dream though! Iris was at her best, probably because she had food in front of her the whole time, and I also enjoyed the time I had to eat my own meal. They'll bring out a little sampler sushi roll & some soup while you look at the menu. The owner or manager (not sure) brought out an extra sampler roll for Iris while we waited for our food. They're all very attentive. Your glass will always be filled & your food will always come out in a timely manner. And did I mention it's all delicious? If you like sushi, then you'll love you some Fancy Sushi! "Ooo weee! This sushi is fancy!"

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Reasonable prices keep them busy and indifferent to providing better fare. Good service but the sushi is far below average.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Every time we have eaten here it has been delicious and we spent way less than we expected for the amount and quality of food we received. Very fresh ingredients.

Reviewed February 23, 2012

I got sushi takeout from here and everything was wonderful. They had my order ready very quickly and the price was reasonable.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

The suchi is exceptional, the service is always super, and the prices are quite reasonable. This is the best on the island