“nice property but problem personells”

Days Inn N Orlando/Casselberry
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Fern Park

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Miami
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I was a bit hesitant to stay here based on some reviews but decided to as I also saw many positive ones. I am glad I gave it a try as the location was perfect for by two day business trip. The property was extremely clean - no visible garbage on the grounds and you could see staff cleaning. The two desk managers that I encountered were both very nice and helpful. Every time I walked by they would address me by name. The room was slightly smaller than expected but not a problem. There was no bad smell and the room was clean when I arrived. They were very accomidating to special request as far as room location that I asked for. You have to ask the office for tokens for the ice machine but they do not limit the number they will give you. Areas for improvement would be modern T.V.s and more selections and better breakfast selections. There are many restaurants within three miles and grocery stores. The entire property is smoke free. (there is a designated smoking area) When in the area again I would have no problem using this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
shashan2009, Manager at Days Inn N Orlando/Casselberry, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Thanks for your very positive review of our property and we are very happy your stay with us was pleasant. We will keep working hard at making sure our future guest have the same positive experience that you had with us. Thanks once again and have a great day.
Viera, Florida
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Not fancy, plush nor new BUT room was very clean. The king size bed was quite comfortable and linens fresh. The front desk was well manned by Floyd, a gentleman in all respects. Helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. This Days Inn is managed by another true gentleman named Milan.
He is a hands on, hardworking manager who performs whatever tasks are required both within the hotel and on the grounds.
Reasonable cost, cleanliness, comfort and hospitality combine to make for a genuine value !

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank jtr32
shashan2009, Manager at Days Inn N Orlando/Casselberry, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thanks for your review and we are very happy to know that your stay was pleasant. We will continue to work hard at keeping our guest happy and comfortable during their stay with us. . Thanks once again and have a great day.
cape cod ma
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I had to be in North Orlando for the birth of my first grand child. I choose this hotel because it was located near both the hospital and my son's home. It also had a pool. I was delighted with this Days Inn. I stayed for 10 days and looked forward every night to coming home to a clean fresh room. It is surprising how few hotels have pools in this area. Make no mistake this is not the Plaza hotel nor does it try to be. The rooms are wonderfully sound proofed so I was surprised every morning to see other people were staying there. It is run very efficiently by Milan the manager and was a great value.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank capecodcutie
Thank for staying with us and giving such a positive review of our property. It was a pleasure having you as a guest and we hope to have you stay with us again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fern Park
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Altamonte Springs
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlan...
#2 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando - North
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando...
#3 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs
Extended Stay America - Orlando ...
#5 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-North/Altamonte Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-N...
#1 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Homewood Suites Orlando-Maitland
The Alfond Inn
The Alfond Inn
#1 of 2 in Winter Park

Been to Days Inn N Orlando/Casselberry? Share your experiences!