Everglades City is for fishing and boating in the Everglades. There's not much else going on. The desk people at this lodge were very friendly and quite helpful. The efficiency room was clean and furnished with all we needed- dishes, pots,pans, coffee maker, microwave, etc.they also provided free use of the canoes. These you can use for a short paddle around, or we decided to use the trails through the mangroves which were several miles. We also enjoyed the view from the screened deck and watched dolphins swim by each morning as we drank our coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- River Wilderness has 12 one bedroom villas and 2 two bedroom villas. Each unit has a fully equipped kitchen and lovely screen porch overlooking the water. All villas have AC/heat, cable TV, phone in room, free WiFi. Canoes, swimming pool, BBQ grill, laundry are available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your River Wilderness Waterfront Villas, Everglades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Wilderness Waterfront Villas, Everglades Hotel Everglades City
- River Wilderness Waterfront Villas, Everglades Everglades City, Florida