River Wilderness is a great quiet place to stay if your looking to get out of the "commercial" Florida Scene. It is set up like an apartment, with linens and basic kitchen items. Nice livingroom furniture-even a recliner! It could use some updating, however it was clean and accommodating, and the view from your private screened in porch is not to be beat if you want to relax. This place is close to everything in this quaint little town, and the food in this town is great. If your looking for a McD or BK-this may not be your place-not one in sight for miles. But the people are a friendly as can be, the setting on the everglades is stunning, and River Wilderness is the quiet and comfortable place that we were looking for. Your can park your boat, borrow their canoes, and relax on the patio along the water. We went to the fish market and purchased local fresh seafood and used our kitchen to make our dinner and enjoyed it in the screen porch while watching the fishing boats come it-perfect! I plan on returning to this little slice of heaven!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- River Wilderness has 12 one bedroom villas and 2 two bedroom villas. Each unit has a fully equipped kitchen and lovely screen porch overlooking the water. All villas have AC/heat, cable TV, phone in room, free WiFi. Canoes, swimming pool, BBQ grill, laundry are available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your River Wilderness Waterfront Villas, Everglades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Wilderness Waterfront Villas, Everglades Hotel Everglades City
- River Wilderness Waterfront Villas, Everglades Everglades City, Florida