Five of us in a canoe and kayak club booked a suite of rooms. We were told (and viewed on-line) that there was a screened in porch, refrigerator, stove, etc. After the hurricane I emailed them to be sure they could accomodate us and was assured that although they had sustained damage that they would be ready for us. When we got there we found there was no roof on our section just a blue tarp. The porch was off-limits due to being smashed up. The place was dirty and smelled of mold. We had a hard time getting clean towels and the managers were nasty to us. After all this they overcharged us even though we had paperwork with the acknowledgment. NEVER AGAIN!
Location: United States > Florida > Southwest Gulf Coast > Everglades City
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Swimming Pool
Ranked #2 of 5 Specialty Lodging in Everglades City
Price Range: $147 - $181 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — River Wilderness Waterfront Villas, Everglades 2.5*
Number of rooms: 14
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- River Wilderness has 12 one bedroom villas and 2 two bedroom villas. Each unit has a fully equipped kitchen and lovely screen porch overlooking the water. All villas have AC/heat, cable TV, phone in room, free WiFi. Canoes, swimming pool, BBQ grill, laundry are available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your River Wilderness Waterfront Villas, Everglades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Wilderness Waterfront Villas, Everglades Hotel Everglades City
- River Wilderness Waterfront Villas, Everglades Everglades City, Florida