Stayed here for Mother's Day weekend was an awesome experience loved the style of the bed and breakfast rooms were very nice staff was generous and the breakfast was excellent. Town was very interesting. The b&b had some excellent history to it. Would def stay there again highly recommend staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the most comfortable Bed and Breakfast with a Spa in Everglades City! Let me introduce myself, as I am the proprietor and Hotel host, Patty Bowen. I am pleased to announce the opening of my very plush and historical Bed and Breakfast! This has been a dream of mine for many years. So, finally finding the Historical Bank, located in the center of town, makes this much more special in every way. My daughter, Taylor, will be heading up the Spa department. Please check The Spa page for updates and specials, as we will have honeymoon facials and massages!With a lifetime of experience, I am excited to show all our guests a lovely stay with carefully chosen Victorian furniture in the rooms and a warm breakfast to look forward to every morning! Of course, all of our rooms have A/C, flat-screen TVs, as well as WiFi. We are happy to share the highlights of activities in our unique city surrounded by the world famous Everglades ecosystem of the 10,000 Islands and just footsteps away from the Historical Rod & Gun Club ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Everglades Historical Bed & Breakfast With Hotel Everglades City
- Everglades Historical Bed And Breakfast With Spa
- Everglades Historical Bed & Breakfast With Spa Everglades City, Florida