Nothing fancy, but comfortable and friendly with everything we needed during a five night stay. Our room was large and clean with good lights and generous storage. Rooms in main lodge are located around a courtyard with a screened pool. Everglades City is a small town with several interesting restaurants--no chain hotels, no chain restaurants. Large laundry room with coin-op machines. We found lots to do in the national and state parks--especially enjoyed the mangrove boat tour and the Shark Valley tram tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the magic of this secret paradise located in the heart of historic Everglades City. The Inn is the first Florida Certified Green Lodging in Collier County and features free WiFi, a scrumptious breakfast, a relaxing pool, and a friendly staff available to assist you easy access into unique and breathtaking areas of Everglades National Park. For 30 years the Harraden family has provided travelers ways to explore this World Treasure. Make a Dream Vacation Your Reality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ivey House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivey House Hotel Everglades City
- Ivey House Everglades City, Florida