First trip to the Everglades. Choose Ivey House because of trip advisor reviews and kayak packages. We enjoyed it-- with teenager for 2 nights. We stayed in the lodge section-- experience was lazy, comfortable and relaxing. Felt like we were at the lake lodge. Sleeping rooms tight but very clean and comfortable. A/C good quality. Living room in lodge very roomy and comfortable - with free Wi-Fi. Shared bathrooms compared to nice facilities in upscale RV parks. Felt safe. Enjoyed pool after everglades adventuring. General Manager checks in during breakfast to make you feel welcomed! and staff offers where to explore. Breakfast area is very comfortable-- bagels, cereal, toast, hard boiled eggs and fruit. B&B experience in the everglades. Everglades City is small -- do not expect to do much more than explore the Everglades nature and beauty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the magic of this secret paradise located in the heart of historic Everglades City. The Inn is the first Florida Certified Green Lodging in Collier County and features free WiFi, a scrumptious breakfast, a relaxing pool, and a friendly staff available to assist you easy access into unique and breathtaking areas of Everglades National Park. For 30 years the Harraden family has provided travelers ways to explore this World Treasure. Make a Dream Vacation Your Reality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ivey House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivey House Hotel Everglades City
- Ivey House Everglades City, Florida