Our first trip to the Everglades brought us to the Ivey house. They offer a great package for rooms and excursions into the glades. The room was very clean and roomy. Breakfast was hot with lots of choices for a 'continental'. They made us box lunches both days which were really good. The only thing I can say not good was the pool could have been a little more heated since it was advertised as heated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the magic of this secret paradise located in the heart of historic Everglades City. The Inn is the first Florida Certified Green Lodging in Collier County and features free WiFi, a scrumptious breakfast, a relaxing pool, and a friendly staff available to assist you easy access into unique and breathtaking areas of Everglades National Park. For 30 years the Harraden family has provided travelers ways to explore this World Treasure. Make a Dream Vacation Your Reality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Ivey House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivey House Hotel Everglades City
- Ivey House Everglades City, Florida