Based on the area and the name,we were not expecting much from our "cabin". We were pleasantly surprised with cabin 16 (they might be individually owned). The accommodations were basic, but immaculate. It was thoughtfully decorated with a fishing theme. There was a small selection of videos to use as well.
There were five adults in our group, and all of us slept comfortably. My only advice is to bring your own soap and shampoo. The location is great if you are there for fishing or seeing the Everglades. We booked a boat tour through the Natl. park which was right across the street. There is a little convenience store on the property as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate in adventurous comfort! Known world-wide for great fishing, Glades Haven in Everglades City sits nestled on the western edge of Everglades National Park. With accommodations ranging from 1 bedroom duplex cabins, full cabins with kitchenettes to waterfront rental homes, there is something for all ages and every budget. The on-site marina gives instant access to the Gulf and the Bay, and is the only place in the county where you can rent state-of-the-art Sundance boats including a flats boat. we offer a Full service property which includes a restaurant and bar, deli, store, live bait and kayak tours and rentals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Glades Haven Cozy Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glades Haven Cozy Cabins Hotel Everglades City
- Glades Haven Cozy Cabins Everglades City, Florida