“First latte coffee for weeks”
Review of Sweet Mayberry's Cafe Inc. - CLOSED

Sweet Mayberry's Cafe Inc.
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Sweet Mayberry's Cafe offers gourmet coffee, 100 percent organic teas, and real Italian Gelato. We are now serving lunch and dinner. Our food choices include gourmet salads and specialty wraps. All of our food is prepared fresh to order with high quality ingredients. We do offer fresh homemade desserts, which include some wonderful cakes. The cakes are absolutely delicious. Our family works hard to provide your family with an enjoyable cafe experience. Come in and enjoy our piece of paradise. We look forward to serving you and your family!!
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I was so pleased when I entered the cafe to see that it had a proper ground coffee maker. Maybe I haven't been to the right places, but this was the first time I was able to order a latte made to order. The key lime pie, which is home made was also delicious. We read the papers while sitting in a rocking chair on the verandah and it was a totally relaxing time and a welcome break from the hectic round of sightseeing. There is a large selection of food and drinks available as well as a very friendly and helpful host.

1  Thank mouseHerts

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

We're leaving Chokoloskee Island Park heading back to New Smyrna Beach, Florida. Carmen recommended Mayberry's.
I'm impressed, the ice mocha espresso, really hit the spot.This place is a gem, it reminded me of my favorite place in New Smyrna (Island Rosters), my kids both had to try the same. They loved it.
Mayberry's is definitely worth a visit. Along with the great coffee, the owners are just good folks. Everything is very clean.
It's a great, fun, and good family environment.
Next time I visit the Chokoloskee Island Park, Mayberry's will have us as regular visitors. Tight lines and good fishing.

1  Thank Henry R
Reviewed June 15, 2014

As coffee lovers we had high expectations after reading the reviews but we were a bit disappointed. The cappuccino was watery and even the double espresso I ordered was not strong enough for my taste. What a shame, because this cosy little coffeeshop has a lot of potential. The carrot cake however was to die for and also their key lime pie is very good. Improve the quality of your coffee and you have a very special place indeed.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

This is a must stop when you are visiting Everglades City! Try it all! You won't be disappointed by anything including the service.

1  Thank LaurenUMelo
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is the best overall spot in all of Everglades City / Chokoloskee area!

A real nice local couple owns this place and they run it very well. The lady let me and my friend sample any flavor of Gelato we wanted! They all tasted so good! I went with one scoop of the Key Lime Pie and one scoop of the Salted Caramel. Very good!!

I also ordered an Espresso Frappuccino and it was also great.

Fantastic location right in the center of Everglades City next to all of the historic locations. They are also open late some days of the week (10pm) unlike most other places in the area. I'll be back!

1  Thank LearyGlades