“A Little Gem”

Sweet Mayberry's Cafe Inc.
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Sweet Mayberry's Cafe offers gourmet coffee, 100 percent organic teas, and real Italian Gelato. We are now serving lunch and dinner. Our food choices include gourmet salads and specialty wraps. All of our food is prepared fresh to order with high quality ingredients. We do offer fresh homemade desserts, which include some wonderful cakes. The cakes are absolutely delicious. Our family works hard to provide your family with an enjoyable cafe experience. Come in and enjoy our piece of paradise. We look forward to serving you and your family!!
Bradford, United Kingdom
“A Little Gem”
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Fabulous tea,coffee and gelato! Came here everyday for our 'fix' of delicious drinks and cakes during our stay in Everglades City. A lovely family run business where they can't do enough for you. They only opened in January, long may they continue!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Penny B

Tennessee
“Exceeded expectations”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We went to Sweet Mayberry's several times while we were in Everglades City. The caaramel coffee with whipped cream was a desert in itself. The gelatos were so good that we kept having two scoops because we couldn't narrow the choice to one. The gelato had excellent texture. Bon Bon, salted caramel, raspberry, banana praline...so many choices. We enjoyed sitting in the rocking chairs on the porch. It is a very nice stop!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Nancy D
Naples, FL
“Excellent gourmet coffee”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We happened upon Sweet Mayberry's Café on a drive from Naples. What a pleasant find! Cheery owners and the best latte we have had in a long time. Think rich, full, smooth flavor. Guessing that there is some European influence. Worth stopping in when you are in Everglades City.

• Visited March 2014
Dundee, Illinois
“Best desserts and gelato”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Open late. Best carrot cake I've had. Great service and friendly staff. Gelato was excellent. Their coffee selections are very good. Nice art work and decorations inside. Pleasant place to have dessert.

• Visited February 2014
Everglades City, Florida
“Makes Starbucks Seem Instantly Irrelevant”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

First, let me say that I generally refuse to write reviews, but I vacation every year in Everglades City and am so excited by the opening of Sweet Mayberry's, I want to make sure it is well known and patronized so that it will be thriving next year and always.

This cafe is the perfect addition to Everglades City - combining bright Floridian colors with modern decor to create an instantly pleasing and welcoming atmosphere. It is impossible not to find something you want here.

You would need a few months to try every tea and coffee on offer. (By the way, these are no ordinary hot drinks. The teas are made from fresh whole blends, packaged into tea bags upon ordering. The coffees are made fresh by one of 2 true baristas, trained in Europe, with all the care and attention your grandmother put into making your favorite meals.)

Beyond coffees and teas, Sweet Mayberry's serves authentic gelato - Yum! - and fabulous baked goods. It also serves as the best modern interpretation of a trading post I've seen in a long time. You can find a wide variety of truly desirable art and items to serve as gifts or souvenirs. And if that's not your style, just sit back and join the interesting conversations among the owners, locals and visitors. A perfect way to start the day!

I just ended my stay in Everglades City and was truly sad to leave, knowing that it will be another year before I get to see my new friends made in this terrific cafe.

I raved so much about Sweet Mayberry's and the various people I met there that my 17-year old niece responded: " Wow, makes Starbucks seem instantly irrelevant!" That so perfectly summed up the experience I decided to make it the tag line of my post.

Can't possibly say enough good things about Sweet Mayberry's. Go and experience it for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited February 2014