“Unique and delicious”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Everything I have eaten from the Angel Fish Cafe was delicious. I've tried several items and none have disappointed me. The freshly made, healthy and organic choices are not only good, but creative and different - There is something new on the menu all the time.

1  Thank ldaffin

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I loooooove angel fish cafe, the fruit is always fresh and the wraps are really
Good! Always have great service and I'm always served with a smile :) love it

Reviewed October 6, 2013

On our annual trip to the west coast of Florida I discovered a new treasure, Angel Fish Café in Everglades City. It is an oasis of healthy, alfresco sophistication in an area known for deeply fried food. Angel Fish Café has a selection of freshly made, healthy options. I had (and absolutely loved) the Chicken Waldorf Salad which was a mixture of chicken, grapes, and some fantastically flavored spiced nuts; and to top it off it had a made at the moment mango key lime balsamic vinaigrette. I also got to taste the Chicken Wild Rice soup, which was wonderful, the perfect mixture of chicken, rice and wild rice. But my absolutely most favorite was the Guava Key Lime Pie. I am a Key Lime Pie snob and have very often been disappointed at other restaurants, but Angel Fish Café has restored my faith in ordering Key Lime Pie. I wish I had ordered more pieces to take home. Don’t let the unprepossessing façade throw you, the food is fresh, fantastic, and totally delicious!!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

WOW The Angel Fish Café was Great.
The food is healthy and I'm all about healthy choices. It is a very nice change from greasy fried and even grilled foods. I have had the Chicken Wrap, the Tuna Wrap and both were very tasty to the pallet as well as the guava pie was a very refreshing taste. I can't wait to try something else from the menu when I return next time like a fresh fruit smoothie . I also like the many different teas Amy has to offer. Amy make sure everyone is 100% satisfied with every order.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Wow the Angel Fish Café has great selections with healthy choices. I'm all about healthy especially when the food is this good.
I have had a couple of the items from the menu and they were very tasty, I enjoyed the chicken wrap and I have eaten the tuna wrap as well, both were wonderful flavors to my pallet. I love the different teas Amy has to offer. Can't wait to go there again on my next visit and try something else. Amy knows how to make you meal delicious.