“Everglades City Fishing Guide”

Fishing The Everglades
More attraction details
Owner description: Light tackle fishing in the everglades national park for snook, tarpon, redfish, and trout with Captain Glenn Puopolo, a FL Everglades fishing charter guide with 30 years experience.
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I hired Capt. Glenn Puopolo to guide me and my wife on an light tackle fishing trip in the Everglades and Ten Thousand Islands. I've fished everywhere with all types of guides and I'd put Glenn up there with the best of the best. He knows the area, the fish, the techniques and he worked very hard to make us happy. We caught snook, redfish, triple tail and hooked a tarpon. I plan on using him again and recommend him highly.

2  Thank Rdog8350
in 8 reviews
"bait"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We fished, or should I say "caught fish" for a full day with Capt Glenn. It seemed like non-stop action. The Everglades is an amazing place to see, and being able to fish here made the adventure even more fun. I highly recommend Capt Glenn.

1  Thank Block34112