Ivey House(Everglades City)
$109
Everglades City Motel(Everglades City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/26
$89
Captain's Table Resort(Everglades City)
Free cancellation until 07/25
$90
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
Rod and Gun Club(Everglades City)
  • Pool
Glades Haven Cozy Cabins(Everglades City)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsseafood festivalbarron rivermotor coachair boatpaversairboatnoisegoldiefacilitiesmarinaspagatorslandscapinghostsnaples
Reviewed March 22, 2015

One of the best RV parks on the planet. Resort Managers, Janine and Ralph, were a pleasure to work with, very accommodating, and do a phenomenal job. The grounds are well maintained and the clubhouse is second to none. The people in the park who are owners are very welcoming and include us in a lot of their activities which is special. Been here twice and each time we have enjoyed the beauty of "Old Florida".

Stayed: February 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank Ambria56
Reviewed March 17, 2015

This is a "Class A" Motorcoach Resort in Everglades City Florida. The most beautiful Resort we have ever had the opportunity to visit. This Resort is located 3 miles South of Tamiami Trail (Hwy. 41) on SR 29, at the start of the Florida Everglades National Park. The Resort itself is situated on the Barron River, you can actually catch fish from the front of you Coach. The resort has a "Pier License" which allows the renters and owners to fish from the gorgeous dock system which borders the entire Resort adjacent to the Barron River without obtaining a Florida Fishing License. I have read some posts in regard to Air Boats. Yes there are air boats which operate from approximately 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.. Yes the air boats make noise as they are powered by engines which turns huge fans. I personally enjoy the air boats and we wave to the Captains and their passengers when we sit in front of our Coach and our Coach is located on the waterfront, the scenery constantly changes which we also Love. People you are in the Everglades!!!!!! You don't have noise from an over abundance of vehicle traffic, noise created by City Busses and the smell from them also, constant honking of horns, well you get the picture. If you don't like seeing or hearing Air Boats / fishing boats / crab boats etc.. DON'T COME TO EVERGLADES ISLE!!!! We Winter in the Resort and have for three years now, personally we obviously Love the Resort and for the most part the RVer's who visit, except for the people who COMPLAIN about the what the Resort and the surroundings offer! We enjoy Life and a Major part of our Life is to live the rest of our days in as POSITIVE mode as possible! So anyone who doesn't enjoy the Everglades and what it stands for, do us all a favour, keep your NEGATIVITY and stay away!! I Thank You in advance for your co-operation, it is appreciated. Those who would like to experience a Beautiful Resort at the door step of the Everglades I encourage you to make your reservation to experience a wonderful RVer's destination. If you happen to come to Everglades Isle you may want to own part of Paradise and you can as there are Lots for sale. We are in sixth motorhome, so we have seen our share of Parks and Campgrounds and this place is without a doubt the number 1 in our books! In regard to the person who posted about the occupants (owners of Lot 59 & 60). They made mention of an "over the top" Prevost Coach. It is a gorgeous 2016 Prevost and the owners have worked and still working damned hard for what they have. People have many different things as their priority and it just so happens their priority is to own a piece of Paradise and to be housed by the most comfortable living accommodations to their liking which is allowed into the Resort, this is their priority! So the statement "over the top" could have read "I am jealous of what they have because I know I will never be able to own one". I to will never be able to own one unless my Lottery ticket comes in but I am happy and respect anyone who has worked hard for what they have, not handed to them but has worked for what they have obtained. Secondly on the noise that comes from their Coach?? Some people like listening to music more than others and they fall in this category and the Rules & Regulations of this Resort stipulates that quiet hours start at 10:00 p.m. and they always turn off their music by then. So for those people who have their cup half empty, find another Resort, for those who's cup is half full, come and join the camaraderie of a small Resort as this is NOT a mega park. These people also share their food / drinks and their accommodations on a regular basis with the other people in the Resort, so if you haven't been included, I wonder why???
Oh by the way I will also post my name because I am not attempting to hide behind my words. Lonnie McIntyre

Stayed: March 2015, traveled with friends
4  Thank Lonnie M
Reviewed March 17, 2015

I walked in from my nearby painting location looking for a rest room, and found more--ice water and a golf cart ride back to my easel. The interior was luxurious including the bathroom, though I wa told a fancier ladies room could be found downstairs.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank Aline L
Reviewed March 15, 2015 via mobile

An absolutely beautiful Class A RV resort, but make sure you are careful with your site selection. As mentioned, the resort is on the river and there is airboat noise. More of a nuisance in my opinion is the loud music every night blasting from one of the site owner's over the top Prevost. Stay away from site 60, you're better off far away.

• Stayed: January 2015
2  Thank MaybeAgain
Reviewed March 11, 2015

This is an RV resort - NOT a hotel!

First let me say this place is beautiful as well as the setting, BUT.. the constant noise of commercial sightsee airboats that sound like propeller airplanes running eight hours a day (9 to 5 minimum) seven days a week make it less than desirable. Because of the noise, we stayed inside the coach during the day even though the weather was beautiful for being outside.

Resort WiFi was nonexistent at our site and our ATT hotspot service was the worse we've experienced from coast to coast. Our friends there with Verizon said their's was just as bad.

The resort is a '5', but the airboats make it a '1' - very uncomfortable. I wouldn't go back and don't know for the life of my why anyone would buy a lot there.

Stayed: March 2015, traveled with friends