We stayed here for two nights while vacationing in the Everglades. The location, pool, screened in porch, and price were great. The room was very basic--two beds, linens, towels, soap, t.v. and a fridge, that's it. There was no shampoo in the room nor at the front desk so we spent $5 (ouch) on a bottle of shampoo at the local grocery store. We left the shampoo at the front desk because we couldn't take it on the plane home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reopening after Hurricane Irma with new management and a new look. Small family run resort in the heart of the 10,000 islands. Suites & rooms available. Priced reasonably. Meeting room available for groups (i.e. fishing trips, car & motorcycle clubs, etc). Waterfront side door pool, boat ramp with access to the Gulf of Mexico & 10,000 islands, and boat & trailer parking. Come check out the new Everglade City after Hurricane Irma. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Captain's Table Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Captain`s Table Lodge And Villas Hotel Everglades City
- The Captains Table Hotel
- The Captains Table Motel
- Captain's Table Resort Everglades City, Florida