“Loved our Lunch!”
Review of City Seafood

City Seafood
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Come join us for Old' Florida style water front dinning indoor & out! Freah Stone Crabs right off our own boats! Gator, Grouper, Oysters, Shrimp, conch, soft shell blue crabs, scallops,frog legs,wraps, salads, chicken, hamburger, hot dogs! We have all kinds of goodies! Homemade keylime pie & ice cream! We also have our gift shop open daily. We are open 7days a week year round! 6am-6pm Breakfast, lunch & early dinner.
Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Loved our Lunch!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

After visiting the Gulf Coast Visitor Center at Everglades National Park (just down the road) we needed lunch. This old-time-looking place is both seafood market and restaurant, and easy to spot as you come up through town. We both opted for the shrimp basket and WOW! Fresh, delicious, lightly (and we mean lightly) breaded shrimp.....and lots of them! the basket comes with fries (lotsa fries too!). Order at the market, they'll call your number, then sit at a table (all outside) along the little bay and enjoy! We would go back again.....and maybe have a piece of homemade key lime pie!

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Breakfast with a view”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We had breakfast here on our way out of town. Breakfast was average. The view was nice. It looks like thier speciality was lunch. The menu looked great for lunch. I will have to go back sometime and try it then.

Plymouth, Michigan
“Perfect in every way!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

All I have to say is WHY did it take 3 visits to order the BEST crab cakes I've EVER had?!?! I live in Michigan and I crave this food. Kids and I can't wait to go back. Great staff and the owner is the sweetest man on the planet!

• Visited December 2012
Naples, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Grouper is KING”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Grouper was so fresh I thought they just pulled it out of the Gulf. Stone Crabs bought in fresh everyday from their boats. I will take my out of town guest here anytime. I have live in Naples for 22 years and it is one or their BEST Seafood I have been to. The staff is very friendly and so helpful to get the best for your money. Very Clean so make a stop for seafood and a cold beer.

• Visited January 2013
“casual , affordable fun”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

This place was great, very casual but great food. Everyone was friendly and it was very relaxed. Such a peaceful way to spend the afternoon looking out at the barron river and drinking a cold beer. They do breakfast too, really a cool place, definitely recommend it.