“GREAT TIME!”

Speedy's Airboat Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Our company does not run the "big boats" or the "jet boats" we run only the small six passenger airboats. Your captian will take you through both the unique grassland praries and winding mangrove tunnels on your tour into this national treasure we call the Florida Everglades.
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Fantastic attraction and well worth every penny! Had a fantastic tour guide, new the are really well, enthusiastic and shared great info. We saw a group of 4 raccoons, many, many birds, alligators(really close up) and a manatee! It is a beautiful boat ride and we just had a blast! Cannot say enough good things about this. It is a MUST! Go early in the morning-temperatures are cooler.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,297)
All reviews
"ear protection"
in 23 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 59 reviews
"answered all our questions"
in 27 reviews
in 22 reviews
"hoss"
in 293 reviews

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We were a group of 5 on a Christmas family vacation. This company and the airboat ride itself along with a great guide were a very positive experience.

The location of Speedy's was easy to find, convenient parking and they operated on time and gave us the discount for having a coupon(s) (which are available EVERYWHERE). And, the boats and dock area are clean and well kept up. Bathrooms are available. Everyone was courteous and gave us lots of tips to further the enjoyment of our vacation. (re: What else was located in the area and how to get to these locations.)

We had a fabulous guide, Aaron, who provided a thrilling ride as well as additional information about the area specific to the vegetation, the wildlife, and lots of local lore.

Aaron, also provided us with a family group photo without even being asked. What a nice guy. Thanks Aaron!

When I read the advertisements, it talked about petting an alligator...while I was good with the boatride, I told myself that I was in no way petting an alligator. Our guide made it such an enjoyable experience that in the end, our family photos do include a shot of me with the gator.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Yes, it was fun to go fast through the mangrove swamps on the airboat. However, we thought that we would see some wildlife along the way? The airboat is simply too loud and scares away any potential wildlife. No birds, no gators, just a very loud (make sure you wear ear protection) ride through the swamps.

1  Thank Jonvilliers
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

They guide we has did not take time to explain anything ,for the amount of money we spent I would have like a little info instead of leaving their feeling like I got rip off. The reason I went their was because I call late that evening and the person that answer the phone was very nice and took time to help me. Having said that if the guide would have done the same instead of acting as if he did not want to be their this might have a different rating. Last I am not going to give the guides name I believe everyone has bad days

3  Thank bama3106