Everglades City Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Captain's Table Resort(Everglades City)
  • Beachfront
Marriott's Crystal Shores(Marco Island)
View Hotel
All reviewsisland cafeair boatbig cypress national preservecafe next doorupdated bathroomnice bathroomroom was largefree wifiwalk in showerflat screen tvsmall fridgestayed for one nightcoffee makergreat place to staywould definitely stay here againthe air conditioningbeds were comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This was our second time visiting and would most definitely be the best place to stay IN Everglades City at the best rate. The service is great, the rooms are very clean and luxurious, the location is perfect, and the price is right. When we go back to the Everglades we will continue to stay here.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the motel as a one night stop over in everglade city. The check in was quick and efficient, the lady was really helpful pointing out local attractions, discounts and places to eat. Our room was very clean, bed huge and comfortable, everything very modern, but the highlight was the bathroom! The shower was awesome, you could fit three people in it easily,coming from the UK, hotels do not do bathroom space like the USA!
I would definitely recommend this motel, we even got a discount from the air boat company from staying at the motel. Everglade city is worth the trip, be sure to do the museum, really interesting!

Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank BatgirlHalstead
Reviewed August 24, 2013

One of the worst nights in my life.
Booked this hotel because we were looking for a place to stay inside Everglades National Park, and Everglades City was the perfect point. This motel seemed nice, in a good location, nice reviews...
Rooms are clean, large, with renovated bathrooms.
Free parking and free wifi.
Once checked-in, we were given room number 8. The rooms are displayed in a squared form, and room number 8 is located in one corner of it. After dinner, we realized that our room wasn't close to another room, but to the laundry and the ice machine. I went to the front desk to ask for a room change, but there were nobody. No one picked up the phone neither.
So we had to stay in room number 8: the noise of the ice machine and the machines inside the laundry was loud, but also irregular, changing intensity and frequency: all this caused the inability to sleep, and when due to fatigue, we fell asleep, we were awakened again by those intrusive noises.
In addition, the AC machine in the room was one really really really noisy.
Spending the night in room number 8 is really a torture.
In my opinion, that room should be disabled and close to the public.
Next morning, when checkin-out, I notified it to the receptionist. Even offended, her answer was a short "OK".
Great!!
I know that we were in a motel, not in a 5 star resort, and I'm not calling into question prices or facilities: I want to show that there is a minimum that must be respected in a hotel, and a certain noise level is essential.
No satisfactory customer service, and thanks to room number 8, I spent one of the worst nights in my life.
So, if you are staying in Everglades City Motel and you are offered room number 8, you best option will be sleeping in your car.
Or, even better, AVOID THIS MOTEL and go anywhere else.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
7  Thank PezFish
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I won a trip from a contest that sent us to the Everglades for an outdoor adventure weekend. We didn't do any of the logistics, and so upon reading the reviews, I was skeptical but hopeful. The Everglades City Motel is definitely the 5 star accomidation of the western everglades. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable, the bathroom is easily better than any motel and most non-Vegas hotels I've been in. The staff is super friendly, incredibly helpful, and provides terrific advice on local service providers and businesses?

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Room was excellent and beautifully updated. Each room is unique here making it a very special place. Staff is friendly and outgoing and they offer free use of bicycles and a beautiful outdoor area for grilling (which even has a fridge). They are very knowledgeable about the area and attractions.

Room Tip: All rooms are unique. I had room 20 which had a kitchenette with sink, microwave, dishes, quarter size fridge and coffeemaker.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends