“Avoid at all co$t!!! Meh.”
Review of Susie's Station - CLOSED

Susie's Station
Reviewed March 21, 2012

Avoid at all cost.
They don't take credit cards (not posted where easy to see), over-priced ( a hotdog with bagged chips and lame pickled was 8.50), should have gone to cammellias!)

1  Thank jwtrekker

Reviewed March 4, 2012

We have stopped for lunch here for the past three years after our air boat tour. However, this year, the restaurant has really deteriorated in quality of the food served and the prices are too high.

1  Thank darmf
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Our waitress had been working there for 62 years. When I asked for a hamburger, she asked if I wanted it "done." The food was ok but due to supply and demand obviously overpriced. If my wife weren't named Suzie, we probably wouldn't have stopped here.

1  Thank Magister1946
Reviewed February 17, 2012

My wife an I just visited Susies yesterday FEB16th and I cannot believe the doors are still open. I ordered the Hamburger that was 10.95 and a coke $2.00. The burger came with chips..Yeh right..This is what i got..A double Pattie (BUBBA BURGER) one pack of ketchup, one pack of mustard, a thin sliced Pickle and NO mayo which I requested. The bag of chips was a 1 oz bag and the coke came out with a Styrofoam cup on top and NO ICE. Wife got the BBQ which she said was good but same bag of 1oz chips, a sprite and no ice. For this order, it cost $26 and change plus tip which I just didn't have the heart to not tip. WHAT A RIP OFF..The worst part of this place is it saddens me to see a place with such potential be pissed away on high prices and poor food. SUSIES, Step back, regroup and get it together and you would have something in this business but suckers only come once..

Reviewed February 2, 2012

The service is terrible, the food is overpriced and the owner is a jerk.

4  Thank Guiliana M