“It Exceeded My Expectation”
Review of Everglades Scoop - CLOSED

Everglades Scoop
Reviewed January 5, 2010

I recently vacationed in Everglades City, FL. I planned an evening kayak trip so I looked around town to find a restaurant that would prepare something tastey to eat after my 8:00 p.m. return. I found the Everglades Scoop and the ladies took A+ care of me.

Since I was hungry prior to my trip I ordered a salad with tuna and ate it on the spot. The lettuce greens which were fresh and crunchy was served with black olives, tomato, peppers and a bread stick. It was so fresh and delicious. It hit the spot perfectly!

My waitress was extremely kind and helpful and put together a homemade pork b-b-q sandwich for my evening dinner. She prepared my to go order perfectly - packaging the sloppy bbq in a separate container so my bread wouldn't get saturated with bbq sauce. No that's service!

I was so tickled that I went back 2 days later to enjoy a hamburger and french fries. Which was great!

In the world of fried seafood offered at nearby restaurants, the homemade potato salad, homemade coleslaw and homemade bbq at the Everglades Scoop was perfect. They also have homemade ice cream, but I was always too full to order any. Next time!

Reviewed November 8, 2009

Generous helping and excellent product. A little short on atmosphere but so what.

Reviewed April 29, 2009

Lovely ladies, quick service, cool on a hot day. Daughter had the biggest icecream of her trip

Reviewed March 25, 2009

We have stopped at the Everglades Scoop several times for lunch and always enjoyed our meal. The pulled pork sandwich and prime rib sandwich are excellent. All sandwiches are served with delicious homemade cole slaw and potato salad. Make sure to check out this spot. You won't be disappointed!...They also have good ice cream.

Reviewed February 17, 2009

look out endrew zimmerman no reservations required
its the new scoop in town p j skinny home made ice cream
or a grilled cuban sandwich well ill take both not preciesly
in that order but FANTASTIC also the prime rib sandwich is
awesome we trevel from south beach down 8 street to everglades city for a feast of gods young at hearth the side items
are true american cuisine potato salad cole slaw and fries
wow wow wow the ladies are so nice you feel at your own living room witth great food the peanut butter chocolate ice cream is the the only reason why diets are broken is mandatory
the entire city is full of things to do please ck the lady next door with the small souvenirs and dollar items its an experience out of this world the SANDWICH and FOOD are on daily specials
ask the ladies and they will make any changes to your taste
you dont have to be a real adventurer to run into this gem
and its a true american fare love it ernest
abbott glass mirror and screen co miami beach

1  Thank ernstabbott