“A "real" taste of Italy”
Review of Cafe Gianni - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Excellent food and a great host. If you like fresh "real" Italian food Cafe Gianni is the place to go. Chef Liverotti has brought a taste of Italy to Eustis. Graci!

3  Thank TravelersOrlando

Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

After two days of pretty bad dining at The landing we were ready for a good meal and Boy did we get one. The restaurant's ambiance hits you the minute you walk in. It is perfect. We were immediately seated and our server was at our table in under two minutes. The staff recommended an excellent Malbec but I forgot the name. It was under $40 and very good. Oddly it was a bit warm to start with but cooled during the meal. We did not complain as I usually would have- it was that good.

We started with a shared caprese salad. It was great. Bread was crispy and fresh and tomatoes were ripe and juicy. The wife had saccattini pasta (purse shaped) and I had a menu deviation with spaghetti bolognese and both were very good. We will go back when we are again in the area. Highly recommended

3  Thank Bill B
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This is a total surprise in this little town as the food is really tasty. The chef/owner will come around to your table to make sure all is good and that adds a nice touch. The food is rich and delicious, the bread is crispy yet soft on the inside and all in all, the dining experience can compete with the best of them. I hope Eustis is ready for Cafe Gianni because this cafe is ready for Eustis!

1  Thank EmEs
Reviewed October 14, 2012

This place will remind you of a restaurant on the upper east side in New York City. Everyone is welcomed with a warm greeting making you feel like family. The food is fantastic, the ingredients used is so fresh it makes your mouth pucker. I had the trout on the menu and still thinking about it the next day. The service is great and can't wait to return. Thank you Gianni and staff for an excellent dining experience.

1  Thank Annette-Jerry V
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Walking around Eustis we came across Giann's by chance. It was around midday. We popped in for lunch but soon soon changed our mind. The place was empty bar two people. Menu did not look appealing. Flashing lights of $7.50 any pizza ,pasta,draft beer $2.00. We opted for two cappuccinos ,could not find the price anywhere on the menu. I can understand why now. If you are advertising any pizza pasta $7.50 and draft beer 2 bucks how will you justify asking 4 bucks for a plain small cup of coffee. For the area it was a rip off.
I wrote this review last week but Giannis had it removed claiming I must have had the wrong premices. Fortunately I still have the ticket. For the purposes of accuracy . Order #25103,ticket5,table 71. 31e.Magnolia ave. Eustis. 2 cappuccinos $8.56. Thank you for coming to Cafe Gianni. I checked your address it's exactly the same. I checked the picture of the premices it's exactly the same as on your web site. Giannis if you value the stars the trip advisor affords you ,perhaps you can be more open about your prices. Further more having read some of the past reviews of your restaurant. It would appear there are people who would agree with me.

6  Thank GezenBey