“Its good not great not bad!”
Review of Sonny's BBQ

Sonny's BBQ
Ranked #18 of 81 Restaurants in Eustis
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Mount Dora, Florida, United States
“Its good not great not bad!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Its wonderful if your in a hurry, Texas BBQ its not the service could be improved upon because now with our economy the customer service is important and they should be going out of their way to make that outstanding. They hire kids and they really clearly dont want to be there.

Visited March 2013

Perrysburg, Ohio
“Disappointed; Poor slow service.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and his family have been coming to Sonny's for years so I was excited when he wanted to take me here on our vacation. We went at 12:30 for lunch on a Friday.... long story short...They were out of all beef brisket. Who runs out of their main menu item at lunch on a Friday? The salad bar was a MESS and is not worth the 3.99. We had poor service. I know it was their lunch rush but we felt like we were a hassel to them. I even said I had never been there before but no one helped us with the menu and they didn't tell us they were out of brisket until after we ordered. Someone else came to the table to rudely ask us 'what did you want' after our server told us it was gone. It took a long time to get our food; we got pulled chicken and pork instead. The sauces were really good. So at least what we did get tasted alright, even though it wasn't what we wanted - and we had poor service. The table behind us sent back a few things because it was cold and we did hear their server say they were short staffed.... but I don't buy those excuses. Figure it out.

• Visited April 2013
Tavares, Florida
“Fast food quality served slow”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

After eating here this week, I got reminded of why I hadn't visited this Sonny's location in a year or two despite living right down the road. I ordered through the drive through, and there were 3 other cars in front of me. It took nearly 30 minutes from the time I placed my order to receive my food. The meat (pulled brisket) tasted re-heated from the day before, the garlic bread was burnt as were our fries. Two sandwich combos cost over $17, not exactly money well spent. Maybe I never should have ate at 4 Rivers in Winterpark because they set the bar way too high, especially for restaurants in lake county.

• Visited January 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Sonnys is a great place for family's and large groups”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Sonny's has been one of our family favorites for years and has actually improved on its atmosphere. Waiters and waitresses are friendly and quick to keep your sweet tea topped off. Affordable with our kids meals around $4.99 and adult meals from $7.99. Food is brought fast and the same good quality each time.

Ontario's Highlands, Canada
“Awesome food”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

The very best place to eat. Great service, fast service, awesome food, great prices. Everything is BBQ. Pork, chicken, beef...lots of it to totally fill you up.
You can't go wrong here!

• Visited November 2012