“Quick service, good food”
Review of Sonny's BBQ

Sonny's BBQ
Ranked #21 of 82 Restaurants in Eustis
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We had a larger party and were able to get seated fairly quick, which was a bonus. Our server was attentive and got our orders in right away and they took about the time expected for a larger table. Everyone seemed happy with their meals and the pricing was great. I look forward to visiting again the next time we are in town...

There are newer reviews for Sonny's BBQ

Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Great food for a really good price. We came in at 3, which is probably shift change, so it took a little while for anyone to wait on us, but once they did, it was all uphill from there! Food came quickly, was hot, there was plenty of it, and was it good!! Prices were extremely reasonable: two dinners with drinks and tip, less than $30. Definately will return.

Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

I was in town for a friends birthday dinner and we all decided to go here. It was absolutely horrible. The service was horrible as well. She never came back to check on us and had a nasty attitude. The food came out cold and there was a hair on my plate. I will never go back again!!!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Everytime I visit Sonny's, I ask to sit in Matt's section. He's a great server; very attentive, gets the order exactlyright and remembers what you like next time you come in. The food is terrific! Big portions, the sauce and meat flavors are just right! You wont leave hungry or disappointed.
Decent prices top off this place. Thanks to all of you!!!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

My first experiences with Sonny's has not been so great, and it was quite a few years ago. At a friend's urging I went back, because it was one of her favorite places. Neither time, did I like the texture of the meat, and in both cases I ordered the combo with both the chicken and ribs. Both times I felt the meat could have been more tender. It actually amazes me that I do hear so many people saying that they love their bbq. I am assuming it is because they either like their sauce or they don't. I am afraid, I am one that does not. The sides are generally good, but are very much like fast food, which is ample if you are there to enjoy their bbq. I would suggest that you try them once to see if you like their sauce.