“Horrible!!!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

I was in town for a friends birthday dinner and we all decided to go here. It was absolutely horrible. The service was horrible as well. She never came back to check on us and had a nasty attitude. The food came out cold and there was a hair on my plate. I will never go back again!!!

There are newer reviews for Sonny's BBQ

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Everytime I visit Sonny's, I ask to sit in Matt's section. He's a great server; very attentive, gets the order exactlyright and remembers what you like next time you come in. The food is terrific! Big portions, the sauce and meat flavors are just right! You wont leave hungry or disappointed.
Decent prices top off this place. Thanks to all of you!!!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

My first experiences with Sonny's has not been so great, and it was quite a few years ago. At a friend's urging I went back, because it was one of her favorite places. Neither time, did I like the texture of the meat, and in both cases I ordered the combo with both the chicken and ribs. Both times I felt the meat could have been more tender. It actually amazes me that I do hear so many people saying that they love their bbq. I am assuming it is because they either like their sauce or they don't. I am afraid, I am one that does not. The sides are generally good, but are very much like fast food, which is ample if you are there to enjoy their bbq. I would suggest that you try them once to see if you like their sauce.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

I went there with my son, it was a weekday around lunch time so it was busier than other times of the day i guess. We were seated promptly, but we didnt have a waitress/waiter come to atleast get our drink orders for 10-15 minutes. 3 other tables were seated after us. 1 gentleman from another table started to complain about the time it was taking. Me and my son got our drinks first, but the other table GOT THEIR FOOD FIRST. Atleast 10 minutes before I did. Their food must of been waiting for them back there because it was within 3-5 minutes they had food on their table! So i guess if you complain there, you get your food faster! regardless of who sits down first!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I always have good food with great people. Locals love going there.