“look forward to a visit”
Review of Takis Pizza House

Takis Pizza House
Ranked #18 of 83 Restaurants in Eustis
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I've never had an opportunity to visit Greece. So,when it comes to greek food, ,
I can't evaluate authenticity. What I feel I can judge is is that this restaurant offers excellent service of a menu that is very satisfying and tasty. The salads and vegetables are fresh and the various hot and cold sandwiches are very filling. The other items on the menu all met my expectations. Are you hungry? Then look forward to a visit with "Sia" as the owner is known .I personally find her true name, Anastasia,much more lovely and fitting. I doubt you will be disappointed, if you are wanting a good filling meal.

1  Thank Hugh B

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

This the first time we've eaten at this restaurant. We'll be back. The food was very good. The service was very good. The prices are very reasonable. We had the large Greek Salad with a large White Pizza. I highly recommend both. The service staff was very friendly and very attentive. Yes we'll be back for sure.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I did take-out this time: The salads are a great as they have been since I have been going to Takis (which is about 18 years) when they were in the older location. They juliennne the lettuce and ham and add their own Greek dressing. Somehow other salads are not the same. It has to be the combination of dressing and slicing. Try it! The pizza was a thick crust, not my favorite but the sauce was flavorful with the right amount of seasoning, and plenty of cheese. In many ways this is worth a little extra effort to get to and buy. I read the other reviews, and will try the other meals but this is certainly an option for those who want to cater to local food and local owners.

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

You can see my review in depth on Yelp! The small greek salad is way overpriced at $6.50. Their drinks are worse at $2.69! The prefrozen fried semi-fishy tasting calimari, boring pre-frozen fried zucchini, and garlic bread (sub roll with cheese) all substandard. We will not go back!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I grew up going to Takis in Eustis, FL but after the recent move, it seems the new location is now more important.

Food is no where near as good as it used to be. Spagetti and meatballs are not up to par. The featured dish here is the greek salads. They are still as good as you would expect, but the main meals you'd be better off going to Vincent's, or Mount Dora Pizza & Subs. Food is A+ there in all categories.

I have NO ties to either, other than just a long time local passing on what I like and do not.