“Great food!”
Review of Gator's Dockside

Gator's Dockside
Ranked #22 of 85 Restaurants in Eustis
Reviewed May 17, 2014

This is my favorite place to get chicken wings. They have them grilled or fried. I always get the grilled ones. I order 10 pieces and a salad. The salad is fresh but a little too much bacon on it. My wife enjoyes the shrimp alfredo. Very tasty! The staff is always friendly. I can't wait for my daughter to come visit so I can take her there for wings.

1  Thank Ed L

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Loved the food, atmosphere and service! Was recommended to this hotel by the Comfort Inn close by. Top notch service and the food was great!

1  Thank ymelzz
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We enjoyed a few beers and some bar food. The bartender was a good customer representative. Interesting,however, Gator's charges a sur charge of 1% to pay for the Affordable Care Act for their employees. Management must be trying to make a political statement. Most resturants have a very large employee turn over and most employees are part time. Wonder if Gator's is different in that regard?

Reviewed February 15, 2014

We came here to try a new place for lunch...somewhere that we have never been to before. It was very enjoyable. I had lemon pepper chicken wings. They were really good. My friend had a philly cheesesteak. It too, was very very good. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to friends and family, and I would definitely return here for another delicious lunch.

1  Thank Andyflorida_666
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had a real good meal here with excellent service. Prices are comparable to similar restaurants of this type. Good burgers. Good location right on 441 and plenty of parking.