“Excellent vegetarian find in Eustis”
Review of Le Bistro de Vie

Le Bistro de Vie
Ranked #49 of 82 Restaurants in Eustis
Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Organic, Vegan & Vegetarian, Fair Trade - No Soy, No Wheat, No Corn, No GMO's, No Processed Sugar, No Processed Salt, No GlutenLOCAL – Family Owned & OperatedCome Join OUR Organic Co-op! Pro-rated at Three Dollars Per MonthOffering beautiful Organic Produce, Organic Dry Goods, Gulten-Free Millet Bread, Organic Grass Fed Eggs, Joe’s Oat Patties and Much Much More!Sit outside in our courtyard or inside in our cozy bistro sitting area. Located in the heart of Central Florida, inside the WindHorse Wellness Center, offering a tremendous array of Classes, Yoga, Zumba, Marital Arts, Fitness, Tai Chi, Art, Music, Acupuncture, Massage, Alternative Therapies, Eco-Demos, Festivals, Cooking Classes, Documentary Film Nights, Shopping, & Much Much More!!Come check out the Om Bookstore & Karmafarm’s Eco BoutiqueOffering: Books, Music, Incense, Crystals, Statues, Cards, Jewelry, Clothing, Eco-friendly items include: Electric Bikes, Solar-ovens, Hydroponic Towers, Recycled Purses, Bamboo & Hemp Clothing, Eco Toiletries, & Eco Cleaning Supplies.
South Florida, Florida
“Excellent vegetarian find in Eustis”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

This was a good find in Eustis, Florida! I would venture to guess that it's the only vegetarian place around for miles! I have been here twice now; in Dec. 2011 and yesterday I went again when I was in Mt. Dora.

It's inside of a cool bookstore / yoga studio and the lady running it was very nice (the bookstore folks were super-nice too). You order your food, then go sit down - either inside or outside - and she brings you your food. She was very sweet and accommodating. After my meal, she came out and I was talking about how delicious my oat burger was - she was telling me what was in it and how they were prepared - she was delightful.

I had the meatless oat burger both times here. It was SO delicious, but very small. It's on a really good millet bun. The first time I had it last year, I didn't get anything with it. I also had a fantastic very berry smoothie. I was full after the burger and smoothie.

Yesterday when I went, I ordered the "meal", which meant the oat burger came with a side dish. I got the potato salad and it was delicious (really delicious). My friend had the side of salsa and chips - which she said was good too.

I loved the outdoor sitting area; they had hydroponic plants growing all over. I really liked that.

Even if you're not vegetarian, give this cute little cafe a try - you can browse the bookstore while you are waiting for your meal - it's a good experience! I will be back for sure next time I am in the Mt. Dora / Eustis area.

• Visited November 2012

Mount Dora, Florida
“Don't even try”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Yuk nasty expensive food, weird people . This place will not stand a chance to stay open very very bad. Sorry very expensive for what you get.

• Visited August 2012
Eustis, Florida
“Healthy!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

My husband and I were craving unprocessed, organic, whole food for lunch and decided to give this place a try since there are no other options around this area. We ordered and sat down. Our waitress brought our mango smoothies over to sip while we waited for our food. We sat in comfy cushioned chairs and enjoyed our smoothies. They were yummy! Then she brought our food so we moved to a table to eat. The food was good - I had the chili and a side of guacamole. The chili tasted like it needed seasoning of some kind. The avocado was delicious. My husband had the taco salad and the taco "meat" made out of walnuts was amazing!! I've got to try to make that at home because it was awesome! I expect to pay a lot for quality food but the portions did seem small. We will definitely go again but can't afford to go too often!

• Visited July 2012
mount dora
“Best organic and vegetarian food in Lake County!”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

The food here is always fresh and well-presented, and delicious!