“First time kayaking with my camera!”

Central Florida Nature Adventures
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Eustis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The highest ranked kayak guide by TripAdvisor in all of Central Florida! Kenny is a local who will show you that secret oasis. You'll explore unique eco systems found nowhere else with a wildlife enthusiast that will keep you smiling. Safely drift past the River Otters playing, the Alligator sunning on the log. Visit with the Manatees, the Monkeys and watch the Anhingas fish. We kayak only 1 location per day, booked first come first served and our rivers are easy access from Orlando, Daytona Beach, Ocala, The Villages and Mt Dora, FL. Choose a family kayak tour, birding tour, photography tour or a trip for the adventurous soul and we'll provide all the equipment so you can have an awesome time on the river. Bring your camera and experience why our customers rate him Number One. Discover Florida's Wildlife with a true Floridian and take home memories that last a lifetime!
Cortland, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“First time kayaking with my camera!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

When you sign up with Kenny you're in for a real treat! This was the second time I had been in a kayak since I was a kid (... a few years ago ;) and my first time in a kayak with my dslr camera. No worries Kenny is an expert (I didn't even get my feet wet). His knowledge of where to go to see the animals/birds we wanted to photograph is excellent! I loved listening to him talk about the river and the springs, he definitely loves his job and makes it very interesting and exciting to be on his tour. This was mainly the manatees tour, but we saw all kinds of things--turtles, alligators, and birds too. Next time I want to try a different river---let the good times roll! Keep up the great work Kenny!

I also want to mention how cordial and welcoming Jenny was on the phone. She really took the time to explain the differences of the tours and not to worry about not having kayak experience. She made me feel comfortable enough to take my camera--and I got some awesome shots!

Sherry D

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Sherry D

Osoyoos, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Kayaking with Manatees”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

A great day away from the theme parks. Kayaking with the manatees at Blue Springs with Kenny, Central Florida Nature Adventures (and other names) was fabulous. Kenny had a very relaxed manner, a good sense of humour, and pointed out lots of wildlife. The manatees came right up to our kayaks - gentle giants. Here's a link: http://www.flkayak.com/2009/01/kayaking-with-manatees-january-24-2013.html

Visited January 2013
2 Thank TravelLoversince52
Weaverville, NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kayak tour of Rock Springs Run”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

This kayak tour couldn't have been any better. It started with Jenny's expert choice of which tour would be the most rewarding for us to experience. On the day of the tour Kenny started by giving us all the information we would need to make our paddling experience enjoyable. He's definitely an expert on the flora and fauna we saw while paddling. Kenny was able to give us tips on how to ID the different birds, on what they ate, and how important a healthy river system is for all the wildlife that need it to survive.

We're also joining Kenny next week for a manatee kayak tour, and if it's as enjoyable as this tour we'll be back.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jackie S
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Better than I imagined!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

My fiance and I booked two tours with Jenny and Kenny. First off, booking the kayak tours with Jenny was great. She is super knowledgable and answered all of our questions. Kenny guided our tours. We booked for two days, day 1 was Silver River and day 2 was St Johns River manatee tour. I have to say that nothing compares to Silver River. We saw so many different animals, it was unbelievable! My favorite was the crystal clear water and all of the monkeys. Its amazing just how close you can get to some of these animals. Kenny is super personable and has great interest in the different species throughout the river environment. I didn't feel like I was just listening to someone give some speech about the different birds and plant life, Kenny made the tour super engaging! Having a guide who's enthusiastic and extremely knowledgeable makes the experience wonderful. Also, Kenny takes pictures of you (with your permission) during the tour and Jenny sends them to you later on. That's an added bonus that I think makes them stand out from the rest. Overall, we felt like we were kayaking with a friend- both Jenny and Kenny are really sweet people. We had such a wonderful experience and will definitely be returning!

1 Thank CassHunt
West Point, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful Experience!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I really enjoyed kayaking with my family.
I took a manatee watching tour.
I watched not only manatees, but some rare animals.
It was nice opportunity to enjoy kayaking and watching animals.
And Kenny's guide was very nice.

Visited December 2012