“Delish”

Oakwood Smokehouse & Grill
Ranked #1 of 89 Restaurants in Eustis
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: This is a chain with other locations in Florida, namely Clermont for one and maybe Lady Lake.
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful restaurant, with excellent prices, big servings and excellent service! Ribs are to die for!! This is a definite must eat!!

Reviewed May 4, 2014

We were brought here by friends one evening after they mentioned how much they liked the restaurant. We had the ribs which were quite tasty. Service was great, the atmosphere enjoyable. Will come here again without hesitation.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

My family has been here several times, and more times than not have been satisfied with the food and service. But the advertised coupons are misleading. They are inconsistent on how they are used, one time they take them, and the next time one is advertised they do not. On this last visit, they did not honor the free appetizer coupon even though what was ordered were regular meals offered on menu. Then the waitress argued with my mom about what menu item she ordered even after we told her we were not using coupon.
She insisted her order the more expensive combo item. Really?? Then after the meal we informed the manager on duty of the coupon and waitress issues.
He was less than helpful, pretty much a jerk.

4  Thank AprilA98
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I love babyback ribs and would try them on a regular basis, no more Oakwood has me spoiled I am only disappointed anywhere else people who dine with me tell me the rest of the menu is very good to great too

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Local chain of Barbeque Restaurants. Good service, food and prices. Much better than the National Chain restaurant down the street. Try it, you'll like it.