“Good Everything”

Oakwood Smokehouse & Grill
Ranked #2 of 85 Restaurants in Eustis
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: This is a chain with other locations in Florida, namely Clermont for one and maybe Lady Lake.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food is great and plentiful, and the service is always good. We only have positives to say about this BBQ place... The prices are very reasonable, and they will let you share a meal. We love the ribs and the pulled pork. They also have a mahi-mahi sandwich which is realy good.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

It the KC area had an Oakwood Smokehouse, I'd go there all the time. Good food, great value. Friday night I had the rib special - half a rack of tender, fall-off-the-bones, baby backs plus pulled pork (could have been any other meat), and 2 sides for $12.99. - there were lots of leftovers for the next day. Really nice vibe - young, bright, helpful wait staff. Sorry I have to wait for my next trip to Florida to go back.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Looking for food and saw the sign. It was a good deal. I had ribs and my friend had BBQ. Both were very good. Service was great, my drink was never empty. Would come back again next time I am in town.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

My husband and I found this place by accident, looking for Great Clips! We saw this BBQ place looked fairly new, and we decided after hair cuts to grab a bite. They had a special with half a rack baby backs/and another meat of your choice and 2 sides w/texas garlic toast $12.99!!! The ribs were fall off the bone good, and I opted for chicken/white meat which was tender and moist not dry like I have had in other places. My husband had the same but opted for sausage which was very tasty we had sweet potato fries OMG good and beans I had the corn salad which was pretty tasteless, to be honest so I ordered a side of beans as well. The meal well worth the money service incredibly friendly and we will go back for sure! Just go.......give them a shot see if it isn't better than the usual BBQ joint you go to!!!!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

A cold beer, after a hard day traipsing around the "Wooden Boat and Car Show, we six stopped in for dinner at the "Smokehouse," as usual good food, BBQ pulled pork, ribs, Cranberry & walnut salad, cole slaw, sweet potato fries. Fast service, good food, a nice wait staff. We'll come back I'm sure.