“The sushi is what I go for”
Review of Thai Sushi America

Thai Sushi America
Ranked #16 of 87 Restaurants in Eustis
Cuisines: Asian
Description: This restaurant gets great reviews on Yelp and Urban Spoon. I ate there tonight; it's great. Is TripAdvisor no longer the default source for restaurant reviews?
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This restuarant has good sushi but I cannot eat their curry. They provide good service, the physical building is tired but the service is not. I see others enjoying the curry but its not something I can eat. The appetizer menu here is interesting and good! They have lots of really delicious little sauces and dips that not only taste really good but they are artistic looking!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

A SCREAMING CHILD WITH BARNEY ON THE TV AT 8:30 at night REALLY!!!!!! The waiter tried hard but with a child crying I need to go potty mommy at that hour after working in the retail busy for 13 hours is ridiculous. When I brought this to the owners attention; all she did was shrug her shoulders, that was the last straw. Really, I asked for Thai Hot and didn't even get what I wanted I had to get there attention for what I wanted on several occassions, but I feel that was because the female owner there was letting her daughter scream & cry ruining our experience as well as the other guests experience.

1  Thank downlowracing
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I wasn't able to decide so one of the employees suggested Thai basil. You can get it with your choice of meat and I got chicken. Absolutely delicious!!! Got mine American Hot and it was perfect. Good value and we get it to go often now.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

It is hard to find a good Thai restaurant in the rural area surrounding Eustis. So, with that in mind, it is a pleasure to have this option available. The service is very good, helpful, pleasant and set at just the right level of attention. The knowledge of the menu is fine as well. The food is tasty although not exciting. And the atmosphere is, well, there is no atmosphere. This decor could be a barbeque joint or sandwich shop from its appearance - both inside and out. Wait staff in tee shirts with biker slogans isn't particularly complementary to Thai cuisine.The prices are not outrageous but they also are not quite in the "value" zone since there is no offsetting attraction in the physical aspects. Would we return? Maybe. Would we take guests there? No, sorry to say. The Thai Sushi America is the Mason Jar of Thai cuisine. It has its proper place, though, next to the bait shop.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

Great seared tuna, otherwise I haven't found anything on the menu I like!