“Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sol de Mexico
Ranked #10 of 81 Restaurants in Eustis
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

Great food and service. The food was fresh and the menu had a lot of choices. We will definitely be back!

Visited June 2013

Tavares, Florida
“Decent food, friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

My mother in law makes some of the best home cooked mexican (authentic) food on the planet, and my wife inherited some of those talents as well. As a result, we rarely eat as Mexican restaurants, as my wife's standards (and mine as well) are just too high when it comes to Mexican food. With that said, we were happy with the food here, overall. The chips and salsa was pretty good. My wife really enjoyed her enchiladas and refried beans, though we both agreed that the rice should have been ALOT better. I had a side of queso with jalapeños, and I thought it was just ok. They have several types of queso that they offered, so maybe I would have better luck with another kind. My entrée was a one steak and one chicken quesadilla dinner, and the chicken was AMAZING. I'm not sure what seasoning they used but it made my night. Also, its worth noting that the shredded chicken in my wife's enchilada and the chicken in my quesadilla was different, and I like that they don't use a "one meat fits all" approach. We ate our dinner out on the patio which was very peaceful and our server was very friendly, which has not always been the case in Mexican restaurants we have visited in the past. We will definitely eat here again in the future.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank MMandS
nsully38
“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

Great food and Service in a very lovely decorated Mexican restaurant. Can't wait to try more from their menu.

• Visited May 2013
Clermont, Florida
“Beautiful side local in a nice renovated town area that needed this Jem in Lake County”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Nice decor and cool alley way make this attractive location a great out of the way place to stop. Beautiful presentation of the Platter Del Sol #25 is a great surprise.

• Visited May 2013
Suzhou, China
“Mexican food in Eustis Florida”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Very small, 8 tables, Mexican restaurant in downtown Eustis Florida. Very tight and uncomfortable seating. Food was served hot and timely. Lots of service help and very friendly. Some of the chips were stale and the salsa was watery. The food was only passable.

• Visited April 2013