“Great Hotel, staff”

Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers-Estero/FGCU
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Estero
Reviewed October 18, 2013

this hotel was very clean, the atmosphere was friendly and inviting. the staff was very friendly and helpful. Suggested great restauraunts around town that were also very affordable and clean. Hotel was very affordable and conveniently located to baseball fields.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed October 17, 2013

From the moment I walked into the Hampton Hotel I was greeted with a warm smile and happy reception and made fell most welcome. My room was lovely, quite large, very clean and smelt clean. No old smoke residue or stale smells. The breakfast (complimentary so I feel ungrateful complaining) did not cater for a wheat and gluten free diet. The kitchen staff did try and support my issue by supplying gluten free yogurt but I like a full breakfast when travelling (as I have at home every day) so yogurt and fruit plus coffee just didn't cover it for me. All else was perfect, had a very nice stay at the Hampton Hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 16, 2013

When people talk about "the little things" it doesn't always sound like much beyond the ordinary but let me tell you the little things, the above and beyonds that this hotel provides made me feel special. From the moment we checked in the staff at the desk seemed anxious to handle any questions or concerns we had as if they personally wanted to make sure nothing was left out or overlooked, that our stay was as perfect as they could possible make it. And it was. Soup to nuts, yummy cookies at the front desk to staff handing out mints after breakfast. The hotel is beautiful, the breakfast buffet fresh with more than enough items to choose from and everyone was friendly, smiling as if they actually liked their jobs!! How refreshing is that? After a trip to the outlet mall they were excited to see what we bought and patiently listened to stories about our day. After checking out I received a call from Kyle that I'd left behind a jacket and to let me know it would be sent to my home. Incredible customer service!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
MarkS-GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers-Estero/FGCU, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Thank you so much for teh positive feedback on your experiences here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers-Estero/FGCU. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in town!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We returned to this hotel even though it is several miles south of our daughters apartment simply because it has the best facilities and staff that we have ever stayed with. My compliments to the manager and staff. Great hotel!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great endorsement!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Booked thru hotels.com, (very poor service) for three days mid week to attend an event at Germain arena. The hotel was spotless, could not find anything out of order. All of the staff was attentive, pleasant and willing to assist anyway they could. Breakfast was better than most similar hotels. The staff should be an example to other chains and even some full service hotels on how customer service should be. If I find myself in need or overnight accomaditions in this area again, they will be the only chioce.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

We certainly hope we will have the pleasure of accommodating you again in the near future! Please stop and meet me when you are here next.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We would like to take time to Thank Sue Gonzales , Joy and Mary (at desk) for their help in making our trip extra special. Mary and Joy went out of their way to look up on their computers to find us what we were looking for . We saw things advertised but no one knew where they were so they helped us find them. They suggested things for us and did all they could to insure our trip was exceptional. High five to them.
Sue Gonzales went more than an extra mile to make sure we were happy. we had great hot complimentary breakfasts each morning. On one morning, the hotel served cheese omelets but no meat. When I inquired and expressed disappointment in No Meat that morning. Sue went in the back and prepared it for me anyhow. She was interested and expressed interest in seeing I was happy with their hotel. She made my day !! She has a great personality with concern to see all around her pleased and happy. Any hotel should be proud of such an employee.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the great feedback on the fantastic job that Sue, Mary and Joy are doing! Thanks for staying with us!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Staff was great; room was clean; breakfast was good (not great). Fitness center is limited. Bed was comfortable & clean. Hotel was pretty empty when we were there so we were treated very well by the staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for he positive comments on our staff members. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you have a chance please call me at the hotel 239-947-5566, or email me at mark.schurtz@hilton.com. I would welcome any feedback on how we could improve your breakfast experience so that you would also rate that as great. We hope to see you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Estero
Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Myers - Estero
Hyatt Place Coconut Point
TownePlace Suites Fort Myers Estero
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU
Drury Inn & Suites Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers-Estero/FGCU? Share your experiences!