My family and I spent MLK weekend at this hotel and we had a very pleasant experience, from the moment we arrived until the day we checked out. The staff was very friendly, always smiling, and always available to assist the guests. We had reserved a suite. Our room was huge! The beds and pillows were very comfortable, the bathroom was spacious and the shower had a strong water pressure. The internet and breakfast were included. The internet speed was very fast, and breakfast consisted of a good variety of fresh fruit, oatmeal, cereals, waffles, pastries, scrambled eggs, gravy and bacon, and fresh coffee. The only negative was the orange juice because it was a bit water down for our taste. The pool is small. We did not use it so we don’t know if it was heated or not. There is a small exercise room with a TV, and a little snack area behind the front desk. Although the hotel property is somewhat isolated and far from the beach, it is located about 3 minutes drive from Miromar Outlets, a great place to buy good quality name brand items at very good prices. A few minutes drive west of the hotel is the Koreshan State historic site, a very interesting settlement, now turned into an open air museum. I highly recommend a visit to it. Bonita Beach is about 9 miles west.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stroll the beaches or explore the nearby islands when you visit Fort Myers, offering family-friendly seaside fun, ecological explorations, and a thriving nightlife. The Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Myers/Estero, FL, located off I-75 at exit 123, is the closest hotel to Germain Arena. Only a few minutes drive from Southwest Florida International Airport, our hotel is within 5 miles of Miromar Outlet Mall and Florida Gulf Coast University, nestled between Fort Myers and Naples. Minutes from this comfortable hotel, discover the Fort Myers area waterfront and beaches or take a boat or ferry to the Barrier Islands or Sanibel and Captiva Islands. Schedule your visit during spring training for the Boston Red Sox team at Jet Blue Park and the Minnesota Twins at Hammond Stadium. Hampton's free hot breakfast, free internet access throughout the hotel and complimentary, 24-hour tea and coffee service in the lobby add to the enjoyment of staying at this Hampton Inn hotel in Estero. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers-Estero/FGCU reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Myers-Estero
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers-Estero Hotel Estero
- Hampton Inn Estero
- Estero Hampton Inn