“Absolutely loved this hotel!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Myers - Estero

Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Myers - Estero
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Estero
Orlando, Florida
“Absolutely loved this hotel!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2010

My girlfriend and I were very impressed with this property; the service was outstanding!!! from the moment we checked in, everyone was very nice and polite; the room was very clean and nice, the hotel has been very well take care of. After we checked in we decided to go down to the pool for a swim, the bartender brought our drinks to the pool area as well as some food (Which was very reasonably priced by the way) there was no rush for us to get out of the pool, even though we were perhaps a few minutes passed over their normal closing time, we were given a late check out since I had a business meeting and my girlfriend had to wait for me to return, the even offered her to use the shuttle to go to anear by mall while I arrived. I really enjoyed my stay here and definetely will be coming back if I am in the fort myers area again.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
  • Finnish first
Franksville, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2010

Stayed for 1 night before catching a flight out of Fort Meyers. Nice clean room with comfy beds. Professional staff upon check in- was given a card for 20% off at hotel restaurant. Ordered a pizza for kids for dinner while wife and I went down to great managers reception with free drinks. Bartender appeared overworked but was still cheerful and pleasant. Ordered dinner from restaurant and had great food, No need to leave hotel which was nice. In the morning a great FREE breakfast with made to order omlettes, french toast, and pancakes. Nice pool and hot tub. No problems whatsoever.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
BradWymer, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Myers - Estero, responded to this review, June 9, 2010
Dear Illhavetraffic,

Thank you so much for taking time to review our award winning property. Our team was very happy to read your kind remarks, reaffirming their committment to the highest quality guest service. We hope on your next visit to our area that you again allow us the opportunity to continue to be your "home away from home".

The Embassy Team
Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2010

Great place to stay, clean and quiet. Great breakfast and a great happy hour.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2010

I just returned home from my trip to Naples. I stayed at the Embassy Suites in Estero because of the airport shuttle and it looked like a quality place to stay. I got a great rate online. The room was very fresh and clean. I love that the wireless internet access is free. The bed was comfortable and I slept great. It was just like at home. The decor is nice. It's not too outdates and not too modern. I love the granite in the bathroom and the wetbar and on the sink vanity in the bedroom. I like how the room with the bed is separate from the parlor room and how each has its own TV. The hotel staff is pleasant. The complimentary breakfast is very good. I didnt get a chance to enjoy the nightly manager's reception, but it sounds like a great deal... 3 hours of free drinks and appetizers! I didnt use the pool but it looked very inviting. The shuttle driver that brought me to the airport was very kind, safe and professional. I love that the shuttle also can take you anywhere in a 5 mile radius! I had a great hotel experience at Embassy Suites and the next time I have to travel somewhere I am definitely going to book through Embassy Suites if possible. When I go to Naples again, I will book at the Estero Embassy Suites for sure! Honestly I am the first person to complain when something is not right and I have nothing bad to say about this place. My only regret is that I didn't stay longer. It's really nice!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo
Hudson, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2010

We had some hotel points to use, and since Hilton decided to raise the point levels on their Hampton properties, this Embassy Suites was the same amount to stay at, and a much better hotel. We stayed here 4 nights. As stated by others, the breakfast buffet is very big, and saves a family some money, as do the free drinks in the evening (the chips they put out with it don't really qualify as hors de ouvres IMO). Even with the 'added value' of the free breakfast, I don't think I would have paid the $220 per night they were asking. The pool is nice for the kids, and the hot tub is HOT, even as the weather was in the 60's. A decent workout room with dumbells, treadmills, stairs. I'd stay here again, but only if I got a bit better price. The place was dead by 10 pm every night. No spring break crowd here. There's not much right by the hotel besides an Applebees, but it's maybe 10 minutes to Coconut Point which has all the shops/restaurants you could ever want.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Portland, OR
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2010

Stayed at this hotel while in town for Red Sox Spring Training. Hotel was really clean and the rooms are spacious. Breakfast was really good and manager reception was great when we were around. About 30 minutes from City of Palms park but easy drive and hotel was worth the drive.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2010

After reading the reviews I thought hotel employees must have written them...it seemed too good to be true. The hotel was immaculate, the service was great! Every interaction we had with the staff exceeded our expectations. The two room suites were spacious and clean; perfect for traveling with a baby. The FREE breakfast was surprisingly good; they even had an omelet station! The managers reception was a nice touch.
We will definitely recommend this hotel to family and will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Estero
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers-Estero/FGCU
Hyatt Place Coconut Point
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa
Trianon Bonita Bay
Trianon Bonita Bay
#6 of 15 in Bonita Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Myers - Estero? Share your experiences!