“Very Nice Hotel”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Myers - Estero
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Estero
Reviewed June 4, 2010

Stayed for 1 night before catching a flight out of Fort Meyers. Nice clean room with comfy beds. Professional staff upon check in- was given a card for 20% off at hotel restaurant. Ordered a pizza for kids for dinner while wife and I went down to great managers reception with free drinks. Bartender appeared overworked but was still cheerful and pleasant. Ordered dinner from restaurant and had great food, No need to leave hotel which was nice. In the morning a great FREE breakfast with made to order omlettes, french toast, and pancakes. Nice pool and hot tub. No problems whatsoever.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
BradWymer, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Myers - Estero, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2010

Dear Illhavetraffic,

Thank you so much for taking time to review our award winning property. Our team was very happy to read your kind remarks, reaffirming their committment to the highest quality guest service. We hope on your next visit to our area that you again allow us the opportunity to continue to be your "home away from home".

The Embassy Team

Reviewed May 21, 2010

Great place to stay, clean and quiet. Great breakfast and a great happy hour.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2010

I just returned home from my trip to Naples. I stayed at the Embassy Suites in Estero because of the airport shuttle and it looked like a quality place to stay. I got a great rate online. The room was very fresh and clean. I love that the wireless internet access is free. The bed was comfortable and I slept great. It was just like at home. The decor is nice. It's not too outdates and not too modern. I love the granite in the bathroom and the wetbar and on the sink vanity in the bedroom. I like how the room with the bed is separate from the parlor room and how each has its own TV. The hotel staff is pleasant. The complimentary breakfast is very good. I didnt get a chance to enjoy the nightly manager's reception, but it sounds like a great deal... 3 hours of free drinks and appetizers! I didnt use the pool but it looked very inviting. The shuttle driver that brought me to the airport was very kind, safe and professional. I love that the shuttle also can take you anywhere in a 5 mile radius! I had a great hotel experience at Embassy Suites and the next time I have to travel somewhere I am definitely going to book through Embassy Suites if possible. When I go to Naples again, I will book at the Estero Embassy Suites for sure! Honestly I am the first person to complain when something is not right and I have nothing bad to say about this place. My only regret is that I didn't stay longer. It's really nice!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed March 22, 2010

We had some hotel points to use, and since Hilton decided to raise the point levels on their Hampton properties, this Embassy Suites was the same amount to stay at, and a much better hotel. We stayed here 4 nights. As stated by others, the breakfast buffet is very big, and saves a family some money, as do the free drinks in the evening (the chips they put out with it don't really qualify as hors de ouvres IMO). Even with the 'added value' of the free breakfast, I don't think I would have paid the $220 per night they were asking. The pool is nice for the kids, and the hot tub is HOT, even as the weather was in the 60's. A decent workout room with dumbells, treadmills, stairs. I'd stay here again, but only if I got a bit better price. The place was dead by 10 pm every night. No spring break crowd here. There's not much right by the hotel besides an Applebees, but it's maybe 10 minutes to Coconut Point which has all the shops/restaurants you could ever want.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2010

Stayed at this hotel while in town for Red Sox Spring Training. Hotel was really clean and the rooms are spacious. Breakfast was really good and manager reception was great when we were around. About 30 minutes from City of Palms park but easy drive and hotel was worth the drive.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2010

After reading the reviews I thought hotel employees must have written them...it seemed too good to be true. The hotel was immaculate, the service was great! Every interaction we had with the staff exceeded our expectations. The two room suites were spacious and clean; perfect for traveling with a baby. The FREE breakfast was surprisingly good; they even had an omelet station! The managers reception was a nice touch.
We will definitely recommend this hotel to family and will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 17, 2009

We stayed here again, for the fifth time, after my first review two years ago. Given the really great deal I got for the room, I expected that the quality might have declined. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that was not the case. The hotel is spotlessly clean everywhere, and the rooms still look brand new. The place is quiet, despite two conventions going on, and softballers and hockey folks staying here on the weekend. Free wireless internet. Breakfast was huge choice with omelettes made to order. Fantastic omelettes, I might add.
Absolutely nothing to fault here. Not close to the beach, but in 20 minutes, you can drive to Lovers Key State Park, a fantastic park with chaise lounge and umbrella rentals, that is never very crowded.
Every time we come to Estero, I plan to find an ocean front hotel. I never complete that task because this hotel is so nice, in a handy location, for a good price. Why go elsewhere?

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BerthasDad
Also consider these accommodations in or near Estero
Hyatt Place Coconut Point
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers-Estero/FGCU
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU
TownePlace Suites Fort Myers Estero
Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Myers - Estero? Share your experiences!