“Terrific, As Usual”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Myers - Estero
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Estero
Reviewed October 2, 2008

Contacted the property directly as staying here for a Girls Night Out Trade show they were having.
Just as always, the Embassy Suites are great. The pool was clean and peaceful. The hot tub was checked on three times that day, as were the pool chemicals. Towels were plentiful. The hotel was fully booked this night for the trade show, but the staff did an excellent job. Especially the bar staff at the Managers Reception. The hotel manager was on site until the 10 pm trade show was over, but stayed around as many of the guests for the show booked rooms at the hotel. The staff was vigilant, always cleaning up and attentive.
The breakfast the next morning was fresh and plentiful. The location also has Applebees and Arizona Pizza in walking distance. We live in Ft Myers and will use this as a little slice of heaven, should we need to get away from the kids. If you are thinking about this location and are hesitating, DON'T. The Embassy Suites are always a good deal and this one is as well....

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 22, 2008

Was there with a reunion group and the staff was Awesome. The General manager took the time to make sure everything was perfect, the evening bartender (female) was the best and made my stay! Thanks for a great experience!

• Stayed: June 2008
1  Thank jslawman
Reviewed June 14, 2008

I stayed here for a wedding back in april. I didn't write a review right away because I thought the hotel would actually do something for me. But alas, they did not.

Everything was pretty good at first. The room is big, old decoration but that didn't bother me. We were hardly in the room anyway. The breakfast is amazing and included in the price. The pool was nice to have but it was super crowded that I didn't get a lounge chair when I went out there right after breakfast. So up to this point, everything was very good.

When I came home from the hotel I realized that my bank card was stolen, that the thieves charged over 600 bucks worth of stuff right in the fort myers area. And my $50 was stolen from my wallet as well. These were items that I kept in the room while I was at the wedding because I didn't want to chance losing them or getting them stolen at a wedding (while dancing or whatever else). So anyway, I contacted the hotel manager and he said that without proof, he could not believe that it was one of his staff who stole these items. I know for a fact that I left them in the room the night of the wedding. I never use the safes they provide in hotels because I'm always afraid I'll forget my stuff when I check-out. Anyway, he told me I shoud've used the safe and that there was nothing the hotel was willing to do for me except "cooperate" with the police if they were to do an investigation (which they did not because my police report was 1 of thousands they had in the ft myers area).

I would never go back there! I lost 50 bucks and had to deal with getting my 600+ bucks back on my card.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tiquetonne
Reviewed May 4, 2008

These suites are absolutely excellent in every respect. We stayed at these suites in Fort Myers and West Palm Beach and they were of the same high standard. The rooms are large and exceptionally comfortable and well appointed. We think that they are the best value for money we have ever experienced - breakfast included!

• Stayed: April 2008
Reviewed March 24, 2008

A very nice hotel. An almost new hotel that had everything you needed. Kids loved the pool and the hot tub was nice and hot. Rooms were new with nice furniture and plasma screens. As always, breakfast, free drinks, free snacks were all good. Location was great, right across the interstate is a brand new outlet mall. Order pizza from the pizza place across the parking lot - it's good.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2008

We stayed at this relatively new hotel while in Florida for Spring Training and were delighted by the suite-style room, the free internet access, the hot cooked-to-order breakfast, the comfortable beds and clean rooms, and the helpful attitude of the staff. The hotel is conveniently located near the highway and several restaurants. Dinner at the hotel was superb, though the ambiance of the "dining room" in the lobby was less than desirable and included an always on television, which we found odd. Our only real (and minor) complaint was the metal industrial style toilet paper holder in the bathroom which was out of character and noisy to use -- especially in the middle of the night. In every other respect, this hotel was a great choice.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2008

While some of the older Embassy Suites can be hit or miss, this one is simply fantastic.

It's all you can ask for and more, as it is immaculately clean, well maintained and has a terrific staff. The living room has a plasma screen television, the bedroom a flat screen and vanity with sink.

The bedding was the Hilton top of the line and the mattress was not too soft, not too hard. The room was very comfortable all the way around.

I highly recommend this for anyone. Great location, great staff, great value.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Estero
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers-Estero/FGCU
Hyatt Place Coconut Point
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa
TownePlace Suites Fort Myers Estero
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU
Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Myers - Estero? Share your experiences!