“Excellent Hotel”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Myers - Estero
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Estero
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I stayed in this hotel only two nights, but found it very desirable. I requested a room close to the elevator, and request was granted. I enjoyed the restaurant food and the free breakfast. The staff was friendly and helpful. The complimentary shuttle took me to a concert--the reason I had gone to Estero. If I should go back, I would stay in that hotel.

Room Tip: I only stayed in one room and was pleased with it. I can't compare it with the others.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Have stayed at this location a few times including the middle of Feb. Even with hotel being sold out the staff provided exceptional service. This always is my preferred choice to stay when in S.W. Florida.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for five nights in early March. We were on a 14 day Florida trip to relax as well as see if we could find any real estate bargains for a second home. Since we wanted to cover the Fort Myers-Estero-Naples areas, this location was ideal.

We had a room on the top floor per our request facing the pool. The room was great although it would have been nicer if it had a balcony or exterior window that opened.

The morning breakfast was excellent as was the evening manager's reception. Very friendly and courteous staff at both and the wait for both was virtually non-existent - something that is often an issue at other ES properties - I don't like standing in a long line for anything and it wasn't necessary here. The kitchen here also serves lunch and dinner at reasonable prices and with good quality faire. We had a very good lunch one day.

The workout facility was about average - plenty of cardio equipment but as is sometimes the case at an increasing number of properties - strength trainers will have to make do with dumbbells and a bench. The outdoor pool was excellent - large and properly located so those who so desire can get sun anytime the sun is up. There is a nice whirlpool next to the pool. No steam or sauna room.

Front desk staff were very good. There is a upscale outlet mall a few blocks away and Naples and Fort Myers are 10-30 minute drives depending on the specific location. If you need to be on the beach then this won't work for you but we will certainly be back.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We liked our experience so much and found the location easy for getting to Sanibel, Naples, etc. that we stayed the remainder of our time in west FL (5 more nights). I like to swim laps and most hotel pools are too short; the pool here worked just fine for me and another guest who I observed from my window.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We've stayed at this hotel several times and always find it to be an exceptional hotel. The entire staff is helpful, friendly and willing to take care of your needs. The complimentary breakfast is excellent with made to order omelets. Business center is nice, as well as free in-room internet. Love the spacious and comfortable suite layout. This hotel has an excellent location, easy access to everything. At the end of the day, it's nice to be offered complimentary evening drinks. Best value around.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet room, ask for a higher floor.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2013

My wife's cousin Steve and I stayed here while we attended 3 Red Sox games. Aside from the great breakfast and facilities, the staff were Top Notch...especially, Irene at the front desk and Abigail in the restaurant area. Their friendliness and helpfulness just made our weekend are the more enjoyable.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I've stayed at this location twice in the past six weeks. Both times it was exceptional! The rooms are spacious and meticulously clean! The entire staff was very nice and accommodating... The bar in the lobby is a great place to unwind and the bar staff was great. The location is convenient to Ft Myers and Naples and very easy to find. I plan to use the property whenever possible while doing business in the area!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank chris l
Also consider these accommodations in or near Estero
Hyatt Place Coconut Point
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers-Estero/FGCU
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU
TownePlace Suites Fort Myers Estero
Lovers Key Resort
Lovers Key Resort
#6 of 47 in Fort Myers Beach

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Myers - Estero? Share your experiences!