“Everblades Hockey” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Fort Myers
“Everblades Hockey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Great place, thought it was V. I. P. until we just walked right in from our seats. Didn't need to use the elevator. Food was fast, and enjoyable. We sat at the bar and the service was attentive, and the crowd was lively.

1 Thank Mo26rockstar

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for Concerts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

Food was good ,service great, concert was unforgettable ! What's not to like ! We stayed at the Hampton & it was just a $10 cab ride away.

Visited May 2014
Barnegat, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time and great people! I would recommend!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

I always have a wonderful time whether it be a sporting event or a concert! Great staff, good atmosphere, and all around fun place to be!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Leyva3
Naples, Florida
“Awesome Service, view, and food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

I have been up to the pub for quite a few events now and I have nothing but good things to say! The service is so friendly and remembers you by name if you start to come more than once which makes you feel at home. The food is always excellent and the seats on the railing have one of the best views in house. The Fri and Sat night specials are always a good treat and something new each game! I recommend making reservations in advance if you want a great seat but then again no seat is a bad one! Overall awesome staff, service, and food!

• Visited February 2014
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Donna and Peter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

My husband and I have been coming to the Breakaway Sports Pub for 12 years. in the beginning the selections and food was just fair. Each year since, the food and service has been more fabulous than the year before. They have improved the menu yearly and the food is always excellent. The service, especially at the bar is second to none. We are here to see the hockey games, but come 2 hours early just to enjoy the bar, friends, service and bartenders that we have grown to love and enjoy. I am just sorry they do not serve the Salmon and the Portabello Salad. Loved both of those entrees! My husband wants hotdogs on the menu!

• Visited January 2014