“don't waste your time or money”
Review of Massage Envy

Massage Envy
Ranked #15 of 16 things to do in Estero
More attraction details
Owner description: Quality, therapeutic massages and healthy, revitalizing facials are now available in Estero! With our convenient hours (we are open 92 hours a week) and locations (4 clinics in SWFL), you will be able to enjoy a massage or facial when YOU need it. Choose from over 25 professional estheticians and massage therapists who provide customized 60 min., 90 min., and 2 hour sessions at your convenience. Our affordable prices let you enjoy regular massage and facials every month! The advantages of massage and facials go far beyond just relaxing the mind and body. These time-honored treatments provide specific physiological and psychological benefits that increase with frequent visits. Enjoy many types of customized massage including Swedish, Deep-tissue, Trigger Point, Sports, Reflexology, and Pre-natal massage or any of our 4 types of signature Murad facials. Be our guest and enjoy a $49.99 introductory 1-hour massage session or a $59.99 introductory 1-hour Murad Healthy Skin facial.
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I have had 4 very bad experiences at this mall
massage parlor. The first time I was hurt by the
person doing my massage and it took 3 days
for the muscle pain to go away.

The next time I told the person I have bad cervical
arthritis and not to twist my neck. Well she didn't
listen and I thought she was going to pull my head
off. The next time I seen the same person and I told
her what I wanted and she didn't listen and did what
she thought I needed.

The last time the girl was very fat and was sick. She
may have had a bad day because she was sick and
was useless and germ ridden.

Don't waste your time and money at this poor excuse
for massage therapy.

4  Thank Reef_Diver1
There are newer reviews for Massage Envy

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I live locally and have been to this place 2 times and it sucked very very very very badly. They have no clue what they are doing and I live across the street and will never ever go to this place ever again. I have traveled all over the US and have had massages and facials and have never experienced such incompetence in my entire life. Go at your own risk!!!!

18  Thank atlernie
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

I've had chronic back pain for years, this was the first time I had a massage. What a surprise. Totally professional and extremely relaxing. I haven't had pain for 2 months now. I will definitely go back.

5  Thank Mutt239