“what a nice surprise”

Olive Garden
Ranked #21 of 114 Restaurants in Estero
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 28, 2013

normally we'd go for applebees, chilli's, outback or t.g.i.'s. we tried olive garden for the first time here and it was an affordable delightful and very tasty experience. staff are something special and made our feast complete. for $85 the four of us had a blast with cocktails and a delicious little menu including dessert. can't wait to go back.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We began our meal with a sampler italiano. We chose 2 orders of stuffed portobello mushrooms and the calamari. Other then the calamari being over cooked the food was fantastic. I kept my pallet wet with a tall blue moon. Of course I had to have salad and breadsticks. My entree was braised beef and tortellini. The beef was so tender and well seasoned and along with the tortellini it was money well spent. I finished everything off with a white chocolate raspberry cheese cake. If you have the opportunity to stop in at this olive garden try that cheese cake. I licked the plate when I was done.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is a new restaurant location in the chain, nice to have a new one that isn't as dated and used as the one in Ft. Myers. The menu is the same and the usual bread, salad, etc. This one has better service and better preparation of the entrees. We had the usual variety of pastas and soups. I will say that at times they are a little pushy on getting you to finish and out the door and are a little short on where they seat you, if you sit in the front of this restaurant you are too close to the front desk and door and it's very noisy in the first sitting area, ask for the 2nd dining room and you'll enjoy a better atmosphere, all in all good but not great because the chain menu gets old.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

When one thinks of the Olive Garden, you think "chain, unlimited salad and soup". Well that's correct but this location has it all. Excellent food, excellent wait staff and the cleanest Olive Garden I have ever been in.The service was really good, the food very good and the management attentive to that of a 4 star restaurant.

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

New Olive Garden in the area. Food was fantastic. Most of all, our waiter was friendly and respectful. I decided to review this restaurant just because of him. He was training someone else and I'm sure the new hire will learn a lot from him.