“Outstanding and very reasonably priced”
Review of Rib City

Rib City
Ranked #16 of 123 Restaurants in Estero
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Had a great meal with my daughter and one of her roommates from college, food was delicious and abundant.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My son loved his ribs. I had the BBQ pork sandwich served on Texas Toast. It had great flavor but I don't like fat on my meat so I had to pick off the outer ring. It was tender and yummy other than my fat phobia. The coleslaw was delicious. I would go again and get the ribs or turkey.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The best part of this place is that it was within walking distance of our hotel ( Embassy Suites). The restaurant was rather empty yet we were seated right by both the kitchen entrance and the doorway to the outside patio (this contributed to many bugs in the general area). Service was neither good nor bad - a little bit of attitude because I ordered water to drink. The food was just ok - nothing special. I would not go back again unless I was staying at the Embassy Suites and I was too tired to drive any place else but I probably would just stay put an eat at the hotel. I wish I had done that this time around.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I am a resident of Estero and I am completely embarrassed for this place.
I had a party at my house and chose them For a few slabs of ribs and some beans.
First of all they handed me a tinfoil container with all my ribs in it with no cover.
When I got home the jug of beans was all liquid with no beans inside.
DO NOT GO HERE.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

As with other reviews my ribs were on the dry side. Cole slaw very good. First time in a Rib City. Thought the decor was average at best. Had better ribs at Ruby Tuesday which doesn't say a lot.