“Excellent Ribs”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Pompano Beach, FL
“Excellent Ribs”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My son loved his ribs. I had the BBQ pork sandwich served on Texas Toast. It had great flavor but I don't like fat on my meat so I had to pick off the outer ring. It was tender and yummy other than my fat phobia. The coleslaw was delicious. I would go again and get the ribs or turkey.

Visited April 2013

• Finnish first
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Rather Medicore”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The best part of this place is that it was within walking distance of our hotel ( Embassy Suites). The restaurant was rather empty yet we were seated right by both the kitchen entrance and the doorway to the outside patio (this contributed to many bugs in the general area). Service was neither good nor bad - a little bit of attitude because I ordered water to drink. The food was just ok - nothing special. I would not go back again unless I was staying at the Embassy Suites and I was too tired to drive any place else but I probably would just stay put an eat at the hotel. I wish I had done that this time around.

• Visited April 2013
“Awful”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I am a resident of Estero and I am completely embarrassed for this place.
I had a party at my house and chose them For a few slabs of ribs and some beans.
First of all they handed me a tinfoil container with all my ribs in it with no cover.
When I got home the jug of beans was all liquid with no beans inside.
DO NOT GO HERE.

“Ok”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

As with other reviews my ribs were on the dry side. Cole slaw very good. First time in a Rib City. Thought the decor was average at best. Had better ribs at Ruby Tuesday which doesn't say a lot.

Stamford, Connecticut
“A real pleasant surprise”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

My wife and I had flown into Ft. Meyers Airport and got to our Embassy Suites hotel in Estero and we were tired. When it came time for dinner, we decided to try Rib City which is literally right across the street from the hotel. We were reluctant at first because this was a chain restaurant and been didappointed many time by chain restaurants with good looking menus and disappointing food.

Well forget all that at Rib City Estero. The menu had a wide choice of BBQ entrees; all the normal suspects: pulled port,chick, ribs. We ordered a pulled pork plate and a BBQ chicken half. Both were excellent. The chicken was nice and moist with good flavor and the pulled pork excellent. Each dish came with two side dishes. Their slaw is delicious.

There are also three BBQ sauces on the table; a basic sweet BBQ sauce, a mustard vinegar based suace and one other.

Good service, clean establishment and priced reasonable. Out dinner was $25 before tip and no drinks.

• Visited March 2013