“Go somewhere else!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Go somewhere else!”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Had dinner here since I was staying at the hotel in the same parking lot. Tried the special- Ribs and BBQ beef- $14.95. I was under the impression that this would be a full rack of ribs, since for $15.95 you get a rack of ribs alone!! BUT- plate came to the table with a pile of warm sliced beef (smokey flavor), and 3 ribs. Th ribs were mostly bone, and burned. I could not even eat them. Finished the warm beef, attempted to wrestle with a rib, and decided to call it a night. If I was not exhausted from a day of travel, I would have complained. My fault! Rib city should be called Bone City. Server was on target, however=== friendly.

• Visited May 2012

• Finnish first
Naples, Florida
“We Love It.”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

My son could eat here every week, which is good because when my wife was prego this is the place she craved.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank NaplesRestaurants
Oswego, New York
“Great Food”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

We were staying at the Embassy Suites across the street. We went twice during our stay. We were seated promptly and attended to very nicely. Would reccomend their food. We had ribs one tome and an appetizer the other time.

Visited January 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
“Fall off the bone ribs”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

What more do I need to say. I have yet to find better ribs at a restaurant. My kids also love Rib City. Yummy!!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank donnav70
Estero, Florida
“Better than expected”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Trip Advisor allows 50 characters to say that the ribs are really good.

Visited February 2012