“always consistent!🍴”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #36 of 114 Restaurants in Estero
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

we live locally... this place always delivers, especially @ this price-range!! great food, amazing service...Rachel took great care of us despite the fact that she was crazy busy! hostess even checked back w us during our meal! in a world of mediocre chain restaurants... very pleased!✨

1  Thank sunshinegirl2526

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Got there for an early dinner. Bad storm outside that evening, the waiter got us some extra large paper towels so we could dry off. Had great fast service because the storm was slowing down the later dinners.

1  Thank Tom R
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Being a member I received an email to claim a free burger. Printed coupon and off we went. I ordered a glass of wine with my burger without looking at menu. I knew what I would be ordering.Our server commented this was the first free burger coupon she saw for this promo. Another server commented it was a new promo and all the burgers had been claimed. Food took forever, almost as if server forgot and it was sitting under heat lamps. Bill comes, server forgot to take cost of burger off! Server also did not explain the 2 sizes of wine and automatically brought me the large and pricy one. That will be our last visit.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Nice freindly welcome on entering , decour very nice ,Nice clean place food was ok , nothing exciting , but a good fully loaded jacket potatoe

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Our steaks were cooked perfectly, the salad bar was fresh and full of flavour. Friendly staff. Decently priced!